Kennedy

New in Bama

Hey everyone

I'm off the Atlantic and down in the Gulf states now. Birmingham to be exact. Any dotcommers in the area. Any recommendations or caveats?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

hit gadsden while your there.. good scenery, but mostly AL sucks.....gotta get northwards before the scenery starts to become cool... Mentone and little river canyon really rock....

Last time I was in Birmingham, was for the City Streets music performances. Great shows. May be done for this year though. Nice little town.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

The best thing about living in Alabama is that you feel really intelligent when you compare yourself to the masses. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey! I just moved from Birmingham last weekend but I lived there for 4 years. My home dz is Skydive Alabama in Cullman. It's about an hour north on I-65. A bunch of us (Kopko, Meridianjumper, Crawford, Nutz, Marks, Topcat, etc) will be there for the boogie this weekend. Hope to see ya there!

~Samantha :)
(edit to make the clicky work ;))
Pink Mafia Sis #26

Huh??? Have I just been insulted????? (Man, I'm feeling dumb right now.)

Uh....noooo, I would never do that. :)

I knew I was in a whole other world when I moved to AL back in the early 90's when I turned on the tv during election campaigns for Governor. On the tv was a good ol' boy dressed in overalls, sitting on the back of a truck out in the country. He was holding a gun and sitting next to a hound dog. He ended the commercial with something like, "...if old Blue here could vote, he'd vote for me too." He ended up winning! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well that's another WAR EAGLE, right there! I didn't specify tense in my question- I meant, "DID you go to AU too?" I graduated as well- class of '96!

Very cool!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Huh??? Have I just been insulted????? (Man, I'm feeling dumb right now.)

Uh....noooo, I would never do that. :)

I knew I was in a whole other world when I moved to AL back in the early 90's when I turned on the tv during election campaigns for Governor. On the tv was a good ol' boy dressed in overalls, sitting on the back of a truck out in the country. He was holding a gun and sitting next to a hound dog. He ended the commercial with something like, "...if old Blue here could vote, he'd vote for me too." He ended up winning! :ph34r:

Oh well, politicians, ya gotta laugh at them. Oh, you said he won. Umm :$

At least we don't have "chads"

Yeah.. come up to Tennessee and jump in Tullahoma.. :ph34r:

What are you guys jumping out of up there now?

Westwind Beech. Its a Turbine with a big door. Sizeably comparable to a twin otter.

Man, they fixed that engine FAST!