ToeUp

More pics from Chicks Rock

[replyOk, then, how does it FEEL to jump naked? That was sort-of my original question, anyhoo...:$

When I jumped naked, it was 35 degrees on the ground and it was at midnight. At 10K feet, it was so cold I thought I was going to die. But, I would not take it back for the world. It is still my favorite jump to date because we exited the plane 5 seconds before the year 2000!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

***Ok, then, how does it FEEL to jump naked? That was sort-of my original question, anyhoo...:$

Haven't you ever done a jump in shorts and a tank top? It's the same feeling just in places you're not used to feeling it. I only did a sort of topless jump once and my harness coverred everything on video so no worries about inverted cups. Oh and it felt really good...

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

YO, JP-- I love that the pic of me is the all-caps "TOO MUCH FUN"-- YES! Got to earn the caps-lock-- All about it!!! I mean, what was I supposed to do-- they had a keg of Sierra Nevada and Sammy.... ;)

Haven't you ever done a jump in shorts and a tank top?

No, Girlie, I am always cold. :$ Thank you for the posts. though, I will keep all this info in mind for when I am brave enough to one day give it a go.

Mel ~ You did have TOO MUCH FUN! ~ Do you remember that I ran into you in the Ladies room? We were both goooooone...:ph34r: You told me that doing body shots off a girl is OK. You also told me not to go to bed drunk because I will wake up with a hangover. I stayed up until 5 a.m. B| I think that I still went to bed drunk...maybe I actually passed out in my hotel room. (I was in such a deep slumber until 7 am when I awoke.) Oh well, I had the best time, and you made me laugh. You are so much fun always. B|