kai2k1

Just Another Reason to Put Your Sex Toys Away

This one's hilarious, not sure if it has been posted before, but im not going to do a search with the words "dog" and "dildo".

We lost a few that the dog picked up then the "HUUMMMMMMMMMM" and pow!...kill it!! insticts & the dog kills it :($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
now > I"M < gonna actually have to do some work tonight!:ph34r:

My friends all gave my friend Meggie silly gifts for her bridal shower...one of the gifts happened to be a rather large, anatomically correct vibrator... glowed bright blue from little lights inside when it was on.

It got buried in a drawer and forgotten about (so she claims)...until the day her nephew was over. they'd been playing hide and seek indoors, and somehow, in the process of hiding, Jonathan had gotten a hold of this vibrator... and, being six, assumed it was a lightsaber... just as Meg's bro and sister in law arrived to pick up Johnny. He went running out of Meg's room waving this light up, glowing, vibrating dildo complete with balls screaming "Look, Mom! Auntie Meggie has a Lightsaber!!!!"