skymick

IQ test

There is a very simple cheat for this, which I found once I got too frustrated with the answers I couldn't get (about 30 secs in, I think :P).
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

Dammit! Thought I'd better test it, and it doesn't work anymore..... you used to be able highlight the answer column and then run the spell checker. Oh well, guess I don't look quite so clever now... :S:P
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

Here ya go..

Mine only... don't have the full list

t

Hi t,

Knew there was an absolutely brilliant reason why u r our CI!! Besides being cool while having a double mal!!:)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

Aargh!

I got all of em except the Cricket one!

Sheesh! I'm from the US... how the heck am I supposed to know about Cricket?! LOL... now, if they'd asked about hockey... something like

3 G for a HT

now THAT I could do something with.

What. Three Goals for a hat trick? I'm in Africa! What the hell do I know about hockey!

:P

t
It's the year of the Pig.