rhino

Nickname ?????????????????????????????????????????

In reply to:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm just a Freakbrother with BOOBIES!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
that would be a bumpy brother in Rodriguez bros. terms. No sisters, just bumpy bros.
I got mine from having my second cutaway in 2 days on my Rodriguez Bros. initiation jump. At Quincy. Lost all the parts - main, freebag, etc. but got a nickname....
chopchop
PD makes canopies all day long, you only have one life, when in doubt, cut away...

witch year was that

last year - 2001 - brand new Safire lost in the corn of Quincy. Less than 20 jumps on it... it was so sad... everyone pointing at where they saw it go, everyone running through the corn looking for it, it was gone, probably all chewed up in some farmer's combine by now...
chopchop
PD makes canopies all day long, you only have one life, when in doubt, cut away...

hmmm... well if it is going to survive, next time I get to New Orleans, I would like to get together and view the evidence... Just how incriminating is it????
chopchop

Well,
eventhough I started jumping in '91, and last year with the U.S. Bobsled & Skeleton Fed. program was at '93 Nat. Champs.
'92 was the last Olympic year for me at the Lake Placid OTC.
so...Bobsled92
-Grant

ex, ex, ex, ex gf used it as her pet name for me.

I started using it as an online identity on the Internet about 8 years ago.

I think it's cute because I can imagine a satirical superhero on a good commedy show (like SNL) with a name like this. I picture a big, bumbling idiot kinda like The Tick, only dumber. Don Delouise as 'Captain Chaos'. Yeah, that's it...

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

HMMM - interesting thread, fun reading some of the posts!

mine in written form came from an old email address for a job years back...

i started getting called billo out loud (prounounced to the ladies bill-oh, as in bill, oh, oh, OH, OH MY GOD! LOL:$) when i started jumping with the couch freaks. I saw a guy on the manifest board who was listed as "bill" so i put "bill o" on the board. those who didn't know me thought it was my real name, maybe french (bee-low) or something. go figure. prounounciation changed, and billo stuck. i think the only peeps who don't call me billo are my family, who sticks with bill or the kiddy version billy. at this rate, "billo" will probably be on my grave! :)

now the two of us are distinguished by "billo" or "bille"B|

b