RevJim

Car Pool, Central WI to Memphis and back

Well, I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm heading down to say hi to Mike and the gang this weekend for the infamous Mullin's Halloween Boogie.

Anyone else going? Need a ride?

I'll be leaving (hopefully) during the day Friday. I'm driving south on I-39 in Wisconsin, around Madison and Rockford, IL, to where it ends north of Bloomington/Normal, IL. From there I am running down 51 through Vandalia, IL (Hi Archway people), Carbondale (skipping the frat parties this time) and joining I 57. From there I am undecided. I'm thinking I'm probably going to run 57 South through Charleston and Sikeston, MO (Hi SEMO folks), and grab I 55 south to Memphis. I used to drive this route all the time, and will be again shortly.

Anyway, I'm only driving my Stratus, not the van, so space is limited. 3 passengers and limited gear or 2 passengers and a shit load of gear.

I'm not asking for anything in return, as long as you are pretty close to my intended route. Why go alone when I can take family?

PM me with any questions, or if you would like to grab a ride!

Oh, and I'm leaving West Tenn Sunday afternoon, and driving over night home. Expect to be home some time late Sunday, very early Monday, depending where on the route you live.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'd totally be up for it, if I hadn't already promised my roommates I'd go to Great America with them this weekend.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Hmmmm, Great America.....

Boogie (w/free beer and a meal).....

Great America.....

Boogie, Beer, Meal....

Like that's even a fair choice?

Shall I pick you up Friday, darlin?
It's your life, live it!

I don't know yet if i have to work on sunday....

Find out, babe!

You + Me + Lolie = full car + sheet loads of fun times. If you can handle the long ride down!
It's your life, live it!

I would sleep in the car. Ask phreezone about my sleeping abilities on road trips. :)

I can imagine. No, wait, I can't. I guess I need to find out in person! What about you Lolie? Great America has been in Gurnee, IL since i was a kid. It's not going anywhere.

Mullins Halloween......once a year Baaaaaa Beeeeee!
It's your life, live it!

Jim,

Next thing, you'll tell me that Maryland is "out of the way" or "inconvenient" or something. Where is the love, man?

:P

Of course it isn't! Not when Über geeks like yourself fly from MD to Bloomington, IL, just in time to hop a ride as I'm passing through, possibly with 2 hot sky chickas!
It's your life, live it!

I'd totally be up for it, if I hadn't already promised my roommates I'd go to Great America with them this weekend.

Well shit, I live 10 minutes away from Six Flags. But I threw my contractor's pass (free admission) in the garbage last weekend.:S

And I've got this boogie in Wisconsin to go to.:)

I'm only about 20 minutes out of the way for Rev. I hope i can go.

As usual, I may have spoke too soon. It all stems on me finishing up this roof I'm working on. I got rained out this afternoon, so things just got quite a bit tighter.

It's a toss up. If I can't make it, I'll let you know.

It's your life, live it!

Given that this is the shizznit boogie in TN, we're a little hurt that you're bagging on us to go to Tullahoma. Not taking anything away from Tullahoma, but we've got a lot of Jell-O shots here. I would assume that at least some Tullahoma regulars will come to Memphis.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

well... it looks like I actually have to work in Atlanta on Sunday now so.. as much as I would love to go play with you all, I gotta hit Tullahoma on the way down to Atlanta and then leave after sunset. :(
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I'm only about 20 minutes out of the way for Rev. I hope i can go.

As usual, I may have spoke too soon. It all stems on me finishing up this roof I'm working on. I got rained out this afternoon, so things just got quite a bit tighter.

well get your shiznit together! Im leaving for WTS at about 4 am.... why you ask? cuz thats when I get off work and it aint worth going home... plus, I gotta get in some jumping on Friday! Plus wake Brents biotch ass up damn early in the AM.

Pick up the peeps and come have a drunk... oh and skydive too!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I got rained out this afternoon, so things just got quite a bit tighter.

UPDATE!

I got rained out again. Chit!

I'm not going to make it. Have fun down there people!

Next possible Rev at a DZ sighting....Weekend of Nov 8th, at SGC (Skydive Green County) with a possible guest appearence by Peanut4040.
It's your life, live it!