Slappie

I can close a thread

You all are going to loose this one.

Hmmm....

*looks at "lock thread" option*

Nah. That'd be abusing my power.

Bow to Ms. Bytch

But dammit this is my thread to close!! I am "The Thread Killa" back off peeps this is only to be attempted by a professional. Not a job for newbs and the weak of constitution.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

This was a serious post about my ability to kill a decent thread by just posting on it. But noooooooo everyone wants to be "The Thread Killa"

There can only be one. :o

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

1) I don't thgink he has a monkey name yet. (Not that I do)
2) spanking IS optional, and preferred by many in our family. . .
3) You ain't gunna win - so givit TFU.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Slappie,
Since you gave up jumping and sold your gear, ADIOS!;)

Now that was hitting below the belt Conway.

There were many reason I have taken a break from this wonderful sport. This thread isn't the one for me to defend my choice.

Oh and I have to take up residence on these forums to help HH save bandwidth by killing threads :D

He asked for it..now he's gotta deal with it!
Spank it!:P scared, aren't ya?;)

Killing kittens . . . . MMMMMMmmmm . . . [singing gingle]whoops ther goes another one of them, oops ther goes another one of them, whoops there goes another one of them CATS![/singing gingle] Bwahahahahaha
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun