I would like to occupy France. Again.

JRaf!

You frikkin kill me man! I like your style and almost fell out of my chair when I read your profile.

I don't think the French have ever done anything worthwhile....well...there was that time they won the...........hmmm.......nope no wars won either.

Oh well.

OCCUPY AT WILL!
When in doubt......Empty the magazine!

nothing to see here

just a 3:39 just now as i type it

post whoring

yeah, one more "post" under my belt............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Yes they have. And I decided to ruin their economy by drinking out all their wine and eating all their fois gras and truffles and other stuff so that there is nothing left for them but to eat McDonalds!!!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

What is the "cold" and "working" that you speak of? I was out at the dz on Wednesday and it was 74 deg out. Dz was closed, but we had an outstanding birthday party for a long time Muff Bro, Darrel.

I have been thinking about getting a temp job so that I could get paid for the holidays, but the thought seems to fade fortunately.