alanab

t-shirt ideas

i have to design a t-shirt for my skydiving club at school. i need ideas and places to get good but simple images to use (i.e. jumper under canopy silhouette, and skydiving silhouette) we are trying to stick to 1 color print and alread have our slogan picked out. i just need to know a good place to find images that i can legally use on ou skydiving club shirts.

So, then I take it you -don't- want to actually have to pay for the design.

If so, too bad. I just ran across a nifty little skydive artist that would probably be more than happy to design you something, but for a small fee.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

i am a design major. i just need to find the artwork to use! i cant draw for shit!

Ok, just be aware of Copyright law as it pertains to derivative works.

Long story short, don't just go to somebody's web site, download a photo and "trace" over it. That's a no-no.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Ok, here's what you do-

Draw a skydiver on your chest with magic marker. Put a tight white Tshirt on over top. Hop in a cold shower and drench the shirt. The marker will bleed thru leaving a cool abstract design on the shirt. Send me a couple pictures and I will tell you how to improve the design.

Glad I could help!:)
Sorry- had a couple beers tonight!:P

Ok, here's what you do-

Draw a skydiver on your chest with magic marker. Put a tight white Tshirt on over top. Hop in a cold shower and drench the shirt. The marker will bleed thru leaving a cool abstract design on the shirt. Send me a couple pictures and I will tell you how to improve the design.

Glad I could help!:)

wow, you should market that idea;)

Blue Ones
Chrissy

~La La Gang Member #2~

I designed the t-shirts for the club I was president of. Same idea, single color to save money. Here are the designs I made for a shirt. We ended up going with the middle one. It was the most universal, so we figured the first timers could relate best to it. Let me know if you want any of these in very high res.

edit: These are traced from stolen pictures. Sue me.

Dave