LivingInClip

I hate my job..Argh!

Alright - I hate my job. I swing shift, which means..

For six weeks - I work Mon-Wensday (day shift) , then I go to night shift for six weeks Thurs - Saturday. My local DZ (both) are only open on Saturday and Sunday durin' the winter! Puts a real cramp on any possible jumping. Plus, sometimes (every other week, usually) I have to work Sunday... Anyone else have a job that conflicts with their hobby? It's extremely frustrating.
I'd quit, if it wasn't for the good pay / insurance / four days off (typically) and the fact I don't do much.

Feel your pain:( I've been working a 12 hr.
swing for the past 4 years,and it does put a damper
on the lifestyle not to mention sleep disorders and
all the other associated bullshit....Keep the head
up,I guess thats all we can do eh?

Blue clouds!!!!!!!!
Jason

how far away is your DZ? I work til 1AM, asleep by 2, on the road at 10, jump by noon, on the road again at 2:30, back at work by 4PM. A little hectic, but beats no jumping at all! Good news is I start getting Sundays off next week! Yea!
Shawn

It's about 2 'n half hours away. Quite a drive, to be honest (and that's the closest one). I just hate having to jump on very little sleep , not only is it dangerous (B|), it's draining mentally and physically. However, gotta do what'cha gotta do.