OglalaDiver

GoCrazy jumpsuits

Read a couple of the reviews posted, but they are a few years old and didnt turn up much on searching for them. My question is, does anyone have any experience or knowledge about GoCrazy jumpsuits? They have a suit that I like and am thinking about, but dont know much about them or their quality.
Had a TonySuit years ago that I loved, but looking at other manufacturers now that Im getting back into the sport and now that Im not a skinny 180lb guy any more LOL Im 6'5" and go about 245lbs now, so I'll be needing to slow myself down a bit.
PHinz up!!! We are the people our parents warned us about!!

I've emailed GoCrazy in the past and always got great communication with them, but never ended up going with there suit (got a used one instead). Anyways, I'm sure every company has a suit that can slow you down. A larger jumper I know 6'5" 260lbs wears a Crater Suit from Body Sport. Slows him down very well.
http://www.bodysportusa.com/crater.htm
We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar

Yeah, have considered a BevSuit...especially the polycotton suit, but cant find any pics on what it looks like.

It will look like the design you pick.
Mine looks just like the Majik Suit, but a poly body.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

They are a small canadian jumpsuit manufacturer running out of edmonton. They do good quality work usually with very fast turn around times. I had a pair of freefly pants made over night.
Give them a call, I'm sure you will be happy with their product and service :)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

They make a very nice product and Terry is great to deal with. I have a suit from them that I used while doing 200+ jumps in 24 hours and it was tough. It went through a lot of abuse and hardly showed it. I know of a few others that have bought a suit from them and no one was disappointed.

+1

I got a go crazy suit right off student status, and needless to say, being a low jump number person, ive put it through its paces......very well build, and very nice design!
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

I got a GoCrazy freefly suit (or hybrid suit) made for me. Really like it, but the best thing about it is that Terrie will make whatever design you want. Forget about a standard template, make your own unique design, and she'll make it for you. Yeah, there may be a surcharge depending on the complexity of the design, but you can get what you want.

Build quality seemed pretty good, and all in I was very happy. Alas, I joined a 4 way FS team later in the year I got the suit, so haven't really put it through its paces.

A simple email to them will help with your decision.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).