PhreeZone

Chop Chop is Famous

Well... he's in a picture thats published at least. I just got my copy of Eyes in the Sky and who is it that I see in a Ad for L&B? Besides Eli standing on top of a Hybrid its Chopchop pulling them down.

Nice Hybrid!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I believe I was in pretty good company there.. We were doing hybrids all weekend.. and it seemed like every time I grabbed a cheststrap I was looking at a 300-way patch.. I'm not sure who he is but he is probably a pretty good belly flier and I am sure he was not broken.. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Funny.. I never really noticed his foot until you pointed it out.. He may have been in charge of heading. It does look like he is making a correction to get Eli and myself facing more into the sun.
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

I always knew you were famous sweetie. But it didn't take this pic to tell me that. ;)

You are pretty damn famous to me in the bedroom! :$... Ah .. Ummm... and in the kitchen, and the living room, on the roof, the balcony, the bathroom, the hood of a mini Van, barstools, chop boards.... Jeeze! The list goes on and on!! ...

You are famous!!!! :o .... Ahem! :)

I call it the "Eli is a badass freeflier" formation... ;)

Actually, it is just a small hybrid, 2 belly fliers with 1 hanger and 1 stinger.. The unusual part is the stinger docked by standing on the backs of the 2 belly fliers.

The base is quite easy to launch... getting the guy on top can be a serious exercise in frustration..
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

You are pretty damn famous to me in the bedroom! :$... Ah .. Ummm... and in the kitchen, and the living room, on the roof, the balcony, the bathroom, the hood of a mini Van, barstools, chop boards.... Jeeze! The list goes on and on!! ...

You are famous!!!! :o .... Ahem! :)

Shucks ma'am... It is just my amazing co-star that makes all that so awesome.. B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Hey, I went to that Boogie with Chop Chop and was his rodeo partner on some of those hybrid dives. Does that make me famous too? It was funny because we showed up together and everyone thought we were an item. We sure fooled all of them huh Chop??? ;) Good times!!!
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Hey that looked awesome. I am proud to say that I have had Chops hands on my chest in that same position once before. Lookin good my man, keep up the good work. Let me know if your ever in colorado and we can try it again .
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

The really cool part is that Chop Chop has one foot in California and the other in Arizona as that is the Colorado River below and between his legs..

Nick
Belly flyer on the other Hybrid jumps that weekend!

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

*bullshit time* Well , I'd had alot of beer the night before and needed to pee.. a couple seconds after the shot, I unzipped and let her rip.. :S It was tough hanging on with only one hand but there was so much magic in the air.. well, you know.. :S;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures