"Naked Sushi" in Seattle, Activists Furious

hehehe

Story here :P:o:D

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

The 8 protester's from UW.. need to chill.. its performance art.. and Seattle is SUPPOSED to be the most middle of the road middle american city overall.

But to add balance maybe someone should let the local anti having fun doing anything spoil sports know.. just to create some local havoc from the religious right...

Fair and Balanced protests are a must.

This is a 'no-shitter'.

I have actually eaten sushi this way whilst in Japan. No shit. And the kicker - my ex-girlfriend's father is the one who took me! I was the only gaijin in the place and it was a TOTAL surprise to me.

I AM surprised to see it over here in the US, however. Odd.

If you ever live in Japan, about once a week you'll see something that will convince you that the Japanese are completely out of their gourds. Nice place to live. I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone. Naked sushi - well, it's the company that makes the meal.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

My japanese wasn't good enough. Tsuiko's dad was a fairly boisterous and jovial dude, so I'd say he and his buddies were saying some fairly funny stuff. I couldn't follow along that well, but since I was eating and drinking for free, didn't really care.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I'm sure you could've found something that's universal language, noises, facial expressions, or SOMETHING to make her laugh! or subtly blow on her arm...couldn't think of anything, huh? I would have pulled out the stops to make her laugh or move! Devious, aren't I?

We had a restaurant here in Perth that had food on the naked bodies of females. the restaurant lasted about 6 months before the loonies protesting outside got their way.
The most disappointed were the ladies, who were making a fortune.

Live and let Live seems impossible to some ppl.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ya know...ich! I wonder how she bathes after having fish sitting on her for a few hours..or better yet, BEFORE the fish is placed on her..I wonder if the guests fight over which seat they want...wouldn't be prime seating at the FEET now would it? It'd suck if you lost a bet and that was your punishment... All of sudden I feel full..CHECK!

> The 8 protester's from UW.. need to chill.. its performance art.. and
>Seattle is SUPPOSED to be the most middle of the road middle american
> city overall.

I think both sides are out of their gourds. For crying out loud, it's just a naked woman with fish on her, not much different than a topless bartender or a coctail waitress in a corset. But this:

"Nemitz said she's eager to meet with the women. She said she considers naked sushi performance art, using the nude human body — an ancient artistic subject — to form an aesthetic tableau altered as every piece of raw and lightly cooked fish is taken for consumption. "

I mean, come on. By that standard you could define those blue cakes in urinals as art, how the periodic streams of living, yet dead waste sculpt them into varying abstract images of blah blah blah.

> The 8 protester's from UW.. need to chill.. its performance art.. and
>Seattle is SUPPOSED to be the most middle of the road middle american
> city overall.

I think both sides are out of their gourds. For crying out loud, it's just a naked woman with fish on her, not much different than a topless bartender or a coctail waitress in a corset. But this:

"Nemitz said she's eager to meet with the women. She said she considers naked sushi performance art, using the nude human body — an ancient artistic subject — to form an aesthetic tableau altered as every piece of raw and lightly cooked fish is taken for consumption. "

I mean, come on. By that standard you could define those blue cakes in urinals as art, how the periodic streams of living, yet dead waste sculpt them into varying abstract images of blah blah blah.

If you ever live in Japan, about once a week you'll see something that will convince you that the Japanese are completely out of their gourds. Nice place to live. I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone

I lived in Tokyo for 3 months in 1999. Awesome place! Would go back in a heartbeat if I could!

not jumping sux

Could you say something funny to make her laugh? I wonder how she can lay there and not get ticklish..just random thoughts.:P

How about we see how talented she is and see if she can launch sushi across the room off her stomach!

feet can be fun:)

have you never had your partner play with your feet;)

you need to experiment some more, feet + food = FUN:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

feet can be fun:)

have you never had your partner play with your feet;)

you need to experiment some more, feet + food = FUN:D:D:D:D:D