funks

Just got finished cruising the Tit-eee bar and thought....

WOW life is good. Now the question is could life be as good if for some freakish reason you could not ever ever have sex again (car accident, body part falls off, whatever...) Could you actually live your ENTIRE life knowing you will never ever ever achieve shangrila again???

Suicide or learn to deal?

if it was only sexual intercourse that I could no longer do, then Hell yeah life would still be good.
Sex is such a small part of most ppl lives, it should make very little difference.
But then I have no need to exagerate either my anatomy or ability. Sex is stress relief.LOVE is soo much more than intercourse:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You can live without sex if you find true love.

I think this is easier said then done. Sounds like a good deal for the person who cant have sex but what about the other person in the relationship who can? My bet is sooner or later they would kick you to the curb or eventually cheat on your ass....

I think this is easier said then done. Sounds like a good deal for the person who cant have sex but what about the other person in the relationship who can? My bet is sooner or later they would kick you to the curb or eventually cheat on your ass....

The story of my life.

note the cape and plastic tube:P:P:P

theres more to life than reproduction, love is a state of mind I love my friends and family but when i find someone to love (ie girlfriend/wife) then physical emotiotions will happen. until then love life!!!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site