vdschoor

Byron roll call for this weekend 11/15-11/16

joy! hello tall guy - do you realise the last time I saw you, you had pint sized midgets doing elaborate feats of flexibility using you as their frame?
well I can't exactly remember(alcohol was involved) - but I think one of them may have been called 'the camel'? and by pint sized midgets I clearly mean - attractive petite females ;)

in case - you're going wtf??!!!?! - its the little irish girl who's finally found dz.com

lol - and I never got to jungle jim you! - I'm back at uni in scotland now - working far too hard and far too occassionally taking a weekend off to go drink solidly for a day because the weather's shit - then jump the next day with the worst hangover in the world - whilst freezing my tits off, it could be worse - our cesna could not have a door and we could only get to 10,000 all of the time instead of half of the time ;)
I'll be back jumping in the states as soon as I can!

Hey Tall Guy! I'll use you as a jungle gym anytime! ;) btw - got a great pic of you with the sombraro at Lodi ;)

By chance do you know if Jim will be at Byron or Lodi this weekend??

Hey Tall Guy! I'll use you as a jungle gym anytime! ;) btw - got a great pic of you with the sombraro at Lodi ;)

Wow I don't know what I did to deserve that but let me know so I can keep it up.

By chance do you know if Jim will be at Byron or Lodi this weekend??

Jim was definately thinking of making it out to Lodi but right now (especially with weather conditions) all plans are in the air.

lol - and I never got to jungle jim you! - I'm back at uni in scotland now - working far too hard and far too occassionally taking a weekend off to go drink solidly for a day because the weather's shit - then jump the next day with the worst hangover in the world - whilst freezing my tits off, it could be worse - our cesna could not have a door and we could only get to 10,000 all of the time instead of half of the time ;)
I'll be back jumping in the states as soon as I can!

You know something Bex? I was still confused about who you were after mentioning the camel thing I figured you were someone I had met at the Byron Boogie (since we tried it again there). But now that you mention going to school in Scotland It's clear to me that you are Ben's friend. I gotta tell you that you were definately missed when you didn't return to Byron. If you come back to the states you are under strict orders to pay us another visit. In the meantime I'll keep an eye out for you on here.

Hey - I even wrote at the end - that I was the little Irish girl - how can you not remember a lap dance at 70mph!!! hmm - only two lanes on freeways here, not much chance for carW!
sorry I missed the boogie I came out the weekend before though and I was there twice the month before - you failed to be there, roy was around though and met shannon too.
I can actually attempt to skydive now(in a give me 8lbs and I can just about make 140 :)

bloody hell, there was me thinking I didn't know anyone on dz.com! :)but seriously be - X, :S I'm not a type of beer.

can one of you go and want me on the 'who do you want for christmas' thread :$ , I'm feeling unloved (which clearly has nothing to do with the fact that it's a friday night and I'm planning on being in the microlab working on essays all night :()

god knows when I'll be back in the states - but Byron will most definitely be on my itinerary! I hope you'll all still be around by then

Dear BEX

Yes, well, since you introduced yourself by telling me it was pronounced like the beer, I presumed.

Shame on me then.

Here, use this picture of a sunny day skydiving as your avatar.

Very professionally done photograph, I must say.

Cheers,

JP

can you make it smaller - it says that it exceeds the maximum 9.77kb?

it is very joyous, I actually don't even have one photo of me skydiving - just my aff and coach videos, scarily enough my exboyfriend managed to find your site and bought that very picture!

p.s I really like your signature! few people could not click it!

Ok its driving me nuts :S - joy pictures - but I did manage to make the first one small - but try and put it onto my profile and it says its done - but it just squishes the bear - even if I delete the file of the bear - it stays as my avator. your new file - which is also small enough - refuses to become an avator
I think maybe my computer just doesn't like me, or maybe its dz.com - hmmm >:(

Hmm - I'll take your word for it, maybe it'll change the next time I log on - but honestly it is still a little green shamrock bear on my computer!

but if it does work - you are clearly great (that also encompasses the ability to be on tasting sessions for liquid chocolate!)

Hey - I even wrote at the end - that I was the little Irish girl - how can you not remember a lap dance at 70mph!!!

No I'm sure I'll never forget that. Nor will the people we passed. I think the thing that scared me the most was you intent to get eye contact as tried to keep my attention propperly directed.

hmm - only two lanes on freeways here, not much chance for carW!

Two lanes are fine for CarW. They don't even need to be in the same direction.

sorry I missed the boogie I came out the weekend before though and I was there twice the month before - you failed to be there, roy was around though and met shannon too.

I'm sorry I missed you. If I had known you were coming I wouldn't have.

I can actually attempt to skydive now(in a give me 8lbs and I can just about make 140 :)

Fantastic since most of my jumps these days are in a birdman suit I think you'd get an extra big kick out of it. Shannon seemed to enjoy it.

So let's get the otter to Byron, Who's coming?

Iwan

I'll be there. Hopefully I'll remember how to skydive:S

-Ben

So now it looks like the weather's going to be crap, sigh, might not make it out Saturday. I'll try for Sunday, but I know full well that I'll probably get too drunk Saturday night >:([:/]:S:|

-Ben

So now it looks like the weather's going to be crap, sigh, might not make it out Saturday. I'll try for Sunday, but I know full well that I'll probably get too drunk Saturday night >:([:/]:S:|

-Ben

Just give them a call before you leave, I did that last week just for the hell of it, I didn't expect it to be good and they were jumping!!

Iwan

http://content.health.msn.com/content/article/76/90285.htm

Ehhh? and how is that new stilleto?
Are you a swoopin maniac now?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1