dixieskydiver

Showering w/ gf/bf?

Sure, I shower with my boyfriend all the time...oops guess that's in my daydreams. Well, when Streaker lived in Illinois we used to shower together, and yea, I had people come to the door and ask if they could talk to me, my daughter said, sorry, she's in the shower. Well then, can we talk to your dad? Well, he's in the shower, too. Amazing how fast that story got around when I was on city council....
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

hehe...

I had an amusing telephone conversation with my brother's girlfriend. My bro and his buddy Adam had just come home from the beach and decided to shower. House has three bathrooms. they made use of two of them, separately. Danielle calls and asks for my bro. "Sorry, Dani, he's in the shower." "oh...well, is Adam there then?" "Oh, Adam's in the shower too." I replied without thinking. "Oh." said Danielle, and hung up before I could explain. I was in SOOOOO much trouble for that one!

If you know me (shane) keep your hole shut. :$

Now that wounds me deeply. You know that I only have your best interests at heart. For the record I think it would be perfectly ok to shower with your girlfriend but my wife won't let me.

Jokes aside, it really comes down to her comfort level and how much trust she feels in the relationship. Be agood, supportive boyfriend and al the little shit works out.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I totally gotta get one of those showers!

Dual Shower Head

To thank me, just send me a pic of you(just you, not you and merrick!) getting good use out of it...:)

Mike

So I go running into the bathroom to see if one of those would work......nope, stupid shower head doesn't come off.>:( Stupid apartment, just another reason to buy a house.
Fly it like you stole it!

Aye it is necessary for me to regulate the water as all my girlfriends recently have been taller than me. 6'1 ... 6' 3" :S . Girls are waterhogs to be sure.

holy crap, dude

I think the better question is:

'how normal is it to have girlfriends in the 6'1 - 6'3 range?'

you must be living near the long lost village of the amazons or something.... :P

I used to feel average at 6'0, now I feel short, people on this continent eat too much sugar...

soon to be gone