freakyrat

Brand X FX composite Freefly Helmet from Square One

I had a chance to jump my new BrandX FX composite Freefly Helmet from Square One this weekend. I must say this is an outstanding helmet from the construction quality to the fit and finish. This is the first of a new generation of helmets that I have owned that I didn't have a sore neck after canopy opening. It has got to be the way it is made in back because all my canopies open slowly and I would still get a sore neck when using a different brand of helmet. This one is tops. Thanks Square One.

For those of you who have the FX helmet, could you help me out a little on sizing? I saw this helmet once and kind of fell in love with it for purely aesthetic reasons. The clear purple is just so pretty! Anyway, I tried on the large just for fun and thought it fit pretty good at the time, but never really thought I'd spend the money to actually buy it. Now that I'm considering buying it (but live somewhere where there is no place to try it on), I'm not sure whether I'll need a medium or large. I was told the FX helmet runs a little small, but I'm usually a small or medium. My forehead measures 22inches around. Can anyone offer some insight so that I can try and avoid extra return and shipping chargres? Thanks!