RkyMtnHigh

Hey, everybody...CHILL! My MOM is on dz.com!

Heads up...

My mom overheard me mention dz.com...and she told me today that she's on trying to find my posts! and wanted to know what my handle is...YIKES! Her handle should be "snoopy"!:P

Freaky shit when you're 36 and your momma is checkin up on ya!

So, grab your bar of soap and keep the 4 letter words to a minimum...and just chill!:S:)

Damn you AMANDA ManifestBitch at Gold Coast, this IS YOUR FAULT!...if only you didn't hand me the certificate with JACK MEOWFF on it, all would be kuhl bizz right now...but NOOOOOO! You just had to do that in front of my parents, didn't ya!:S:):o;):P Well...I suppose Kreg, Clayton, BoostedXT, and others at Gold Coast didn't help this situation much either, did ya?

How about using reverse psychology on her? We could be really nasty and disgusting and run her off....unless she likes that kind of stuff. Does she like Jerry Springer? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

She's the 62 yo version of me...same eyes, smile...all the same! Skeerrry shit! :$

No serious...she's on here...this crap about pics yadda yadda...MOM>>>NOT TRUE! They DON'T EXIST! I SWEAR!:S:o:)

Mardi Gras Boogie is gonna be a stressful one if you guys don't clean it up a bit....yikes!

Yo Mama!...she's a mega christian! She's purist of 'em all! and when Amanda, ManifestBitch handed me the certificate of Jack Meowff, my mom gave me a lecture about being a "lady" and being "respected" by the skydiving community...then CHUCK had to SHOW HIS ASS! and you too KEVIN!...what's up with the ass flashing at Gold Coast!...whew...this gals' seen enough ass to last her a lifetime! :S;):)

Yo Mama!...she's a mega christian!

Cool, give her the links to some of those religious threads. That'll set her hair on fire and she'll be praying for all of us on Sunday! ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Katee, don't lie to your mother! You may be old now but it is still a sin and wrong.. Speaking of sinning.. did you tell her what you did last summer? ;)

Don't GO THERE!!!! Some major 4 letter words are coming to mind!
I'm gonna forget you said that...and gonna chill with listening to Coldplay DVD..."Moses"...I'll FLOGG you later!:SB|:P:)

ooohhh.. another FLOGGING.. I know they didn't teach you those in Bible school.. are ya gonna wear the little leather outfit and the stilettos again? Yummy!!! :P

Seriously...that's NOT funny...she's gonna read that and think this is REAL! Yeah I was a stripper in my past life, but GOD ALREADY! Pain awaits you!:P at your next boogie!

Pain awaits you!:P at your next boogie!

You're so good to me.. I can't hardly wait.. The anticipation of another Katee flogging has got me all het up.. ;):P Can Plaything play too? Remember like last time? Just the 3 of us? Oh, yeah, and Iwan on video like last time too.. :)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Pain awaits you!:P at your next boogie!

You're so good to me.. I can't hardly wait.. The anticipation of another Katee flogging has got me all het up.. ;):P

Have ya heard of voyeurism?...I feel so "spyed on"..ick..don't like an audience.:S:P:)

Seriously...that's NOT funny...she's gonna read that and this it's REAL!

When I first started jumping at 35, my mom freaked out too at my lifestyle change. Once you're in the sport long enough, she'll get used to it. Most of the time she just rolls her eyes at me and considers me a lost cause now but you shoulda seen her when I showed her my belly ring! :ph34r:

hEY,

My mom is the one that took me Skydiving at my DZ. AND she paid for it all (AFF & SDU) and she just paid for my new rig with all the fixins. She Started AFF with me but broke her leg on the second jump. She's pissed that she can't get back in the sky for now.

I'm 36 too!:)Yea, Yea... I know..... But I'm an only child!:P
Not my fault.

I can't keep her outta trouble, she thinks she's 19.
Cool Momma!

Airborne!

Yo Mama!...she's a mega christian! She's purist of 'em all!

Woo Hoo! I can have some fun with her!

Tell me she's not Southern Baptist, tell me she's not Southern Baptist

Well, then again, I haven't had a bit too much to drink lately and gotten into a good theological debate, and the Southern Baptists are really fun to crash, bash, and smash while drinkin'. :)

Tell me she's Southern Baptist, tell me she's Southern Baptist.

>:( :ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1