dropoutdave

Mayonnaise Rage

This is something a lot of us can probably sympathise with.

From ananova:
A Texas woman who drove over a McDonald's employee because she couldn't have mayonnaise on her burger, faces 20 years in prison.
Waynetta Nolan has been found guilty of assault in a court in Houston.
She knocked down Sherry Allen Jenkins and dragged her across the restaurant's car park, having become annoyed at not having mayonnaise on her cheeseburger.
Jenkins had stepped out into the drive-through lane to take Nolan's car registration after calling police to report her aggressive behaviour. Jenkins suffered a broken pelvis after Nolan, 37, dragged her across the car park.
Nolan said she didn't remember the incident, but thought she'd rolled over a bump after moving her car forward because of an impatient driver behind her.
Witnesses said after running over Jenkins, Nolan sped from the car park and drove into oncoming traffic on a one-way feeder road. She was arrested at her home after a man who saw the assault followed her and reported the registration to police.
Nolan's legal team argued Nolan had simply panicked, says the Houston Chronicle.

The power of mayonnaise, never under estimate it!

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

you are making me gag:o:o actually, I think I hate it because of early childhood trauma. My mother made me a ham sandwich with mayo on it. I hated mayonnaise and I wouldn' t eat it. She then took a big spoonful of mayo and made me eat it (holding my mouth open and shoving the spoon down my throat )as punishment for "wasting food.""... I believe I threw up all over the kitchen table.

She swears she doesn't remember the incident..

you are making me gag:o:o actually, I think I hate it because of early childhood trauma. My mother made me a ham sandwich with mayo on it. I hated mayonnaise and I wouldn' t eat it. She then took a big spoonful of mayo and made me eat it (holding my mouth open and shoving the spoon down my throat )as punishment for "wasting food.""... I believe I threw up all over the kitchen table.

She swears she doesn't remember the incident..

LMAO

My dad did that w/ boiled spinach to me. Lobbed on the vinager and man was it pretty when it came back up all over the new beige carpet. I wonder if your mom was as mad at you for puking as my dad was at me?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I wonder if your mom was as mad at you for puking as my dad was at me?

I think she felt bad------but I do remember puking up a grilled cheese that my grandmother put mayo on -- and she made me clean it up:o I think I was 7...I have never, nor will I ever force my children to eat anything they don't want. I ask them to try it but if they don't that is just fine.

"Every redblooded American knows that the only condiment you are supposed to put on a hamburger is ketchup, or maybe some of that special sauce you like so much here in Canada. Which I think has some mayonaise in it. But, when they start slapping on that mayonaise I could kill somone."

Jimmy the"tulip" Tudesky
(The Whole Nine Yards)
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

LMAO... now I gotta go get that movie off the shelf and watch it!!! :D

Great show!

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway