Kramer

ZHills People

You can see it nice and clear...not to mention climb out over it at Sebastian....:ph34r:

And if you catch it on a good day, they might do a Cross Country and drop you out over it!!!! that was breath taking at sunset!!!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yes.
On a really clear day after a front goes thru you can see the vehicle assembly building at Canaveral on the EAST coast.B|
Sunsets over Tampa Bay can be quite beautiful. The bay is easily seen from canopy height. You can see the skyline of Tampa clearly when you get low enough. If you know where to look you can also make out Tropicana field and the Sundome.
Sunsets in Fl can be quite spectacular sometimes. Even better when you're under canopy!
See you in January!
I show these things to tandem passengers all the time. So the altitudes are in the 3-4,000' range.

Actually, you can see Tampa Bay and all of the bridges on a relatively clear day. You can also see Downtown Tampa and many other things you would recognize if you are a local.The beaches are not discernable, but if you know where they are you can more or less make out the shore line.If we run an east to west or vice-versa jump run, you won't see it from the plane.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Actually, you can see Tampa Bay and all of the bridges on a relatively clear day. You can also see Downtown Tampa and many other things you would recognize if you are a local.The beaches are not discernable, but if you know where they are you can more or less make out the shore line.If we run an east to west or vice-versa jump run, you won't see it from the plane.

Towerrat, any statutes of limitations pass today?;)

I talked to him the other day and he said" ohh it wasnt really a chor I just couldnt get to the end cuz I started way early... I guess the truth comes out! cant wait to harp the bigger brother about it!! thanks!

btw skymomma is hot!

Well, it's really Skymama...but since you're so cute, you can spell it anyway you like. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

btw skymama is hot

Since the ice has been broken, I'd like to take the time to say that I think she's hot too...I've just never came out and said it on my own before 'cause I'm like 15 years younger than her, and it probably just isn't right...

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!