Kramer

A Sign Of The Times

I wont do the full post-police impression, but this is here already. ;)

Twice in fact. :$

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

On a serious note, yes, people are extremely fucked up nowadays. I am in awe at how people are killing for stupider and stupider things. Even though she didn't die, there was a lady in line at WalMart the day after Thanksgiving. When the doors opened, she was knocked over and trampled. She was sent to the hospital, but turned out no serious injuries.

People are progressively getting more violent over silly circumstances anymore. Whatever happened to drinking a glass of scotch, smoking a joint, eating a twinkie and going to bed?

Forty-two

Turns out she has previous arrests for assaults and prostitution. Not exactly a model citizen to start with. Maximum time could have been 20 yrs for assault with an auto. With good time she could be out in 3 yrs, but I wouldn't bet on the good time.

The woman trampled in the Walmart shopping episode has 11 or so previous lawsuits against Walmart and other retailers for things like slipping on a wet floor, tripping, etc. Another model citizen being protected by a upstanding legal beagle from the corporate pirates and theives.

Blues,

Blue skies,

Jim