chopchop

Taft this weekend?

Weather forecast for Bakersfield Sat & Sun:
Saturday (24 hours): Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.
Sunday (24 hours): Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 30s.

Forecast for Byron:
Saturday (24 hours): Chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 40s.
Sunday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 30s.

Forecast for Hollister:
Friday (24 hours): Few showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Saturday (24 hours): Few showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.
Sunday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

Maybe I'll just go back to rigging ... although I was getting a little excited about Taft [:/]
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Mwahaha your little Taft plan is beginning to crumble before you and you will all have to jump with me and JJ in Byron on Sunday. MY PLAN IS WORKING..

1 down...

Shaddup or I will never jump wiht your little freakin stuffed aeroplane.. >:(
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I don't mind driving my car if need be, the only reason I hesitate is cause my alignment has just recently been a little out of whack so I would want to get that straightened out before a road trip. If I can get it into the shop before then, no prob ...

Mwahaha your little Taft plan is beginning to crumble before you and you will all have to jump with me and JJ in Byron on Sunday. MY PLAN IS WORKING..

1 down...

Bwahahahaha we kicked Iwan to the curb to make space for you and your airplane! mmmmmmm bakersfield...

------
Am I the only schmuck watching ryan and trista's wedding right now?

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

I don't mind driving my car if need be, the only reason I hesitate is cause my alignment has just recently been a little out of whack so I would want to get that straightened out before a road trip. If I can get it into the shop before then, no prob ...

Can take my car but it won't fit 4 people, 3 at the most 'cuz there's not much space in the back seat. Guess u know how to drive stick 'cuz you ride motorcycles?

Man i've been reading up on Mr. Mullins' king air. Are they serious about 7 minutes to 14k? Might be fun just to sit in the plane with him and watch you guys skydive.

Feel the hate...
Photos here

I don't ride motorcycles yet (although I have started learning to ride smaller bikes) I just like sitting on and riding on the back of big things that rattle and hum between my legs ;)

Especially when they are 1951 Harley Davidson classics.

But Yes, I can drive a stick shift. I grew up in LA where driving is a survival skill and learned to drive in Dad's automatic '69 Chevy Stingray 'Vette with a 525 horsepower engine (with his assistance of course since it was about when I was 9 or 10). :)

Oh i'm not a car-guy but any 525 hp 'vette called stingray must be fun to drive. Oooooh and a 51 harley. Don't ride motorcycles either :(.

Well if you didn't know I could have put you through ASS (Accelerated Stick Shift), i.e. just put you in the drivers seat and start driving.:)
p.s.

ChopChop
Dropdeded
vdschoor
Plaything (maybe)(doesn't jump but great to look at)
NoShitThereIwas
cuchulinn

Have I ever met any of you? JSaxton was my groundschool instructor and I saw cornholio smoking cloves last weekend. I'm the 6'3" 15/16th's japanese and 1/8th something else dunno guy at Byron!

Feel the hate...
Photos here

I have no idea what the weather is like in Taft. I went to Skydive Perris last January for the Jack, Off to Perris boogie and the weather was perfect: it was about 75 during the day and a little cold at night!

I will guarantee you that if you tell him that you are doing a nude big way he will give you extra altitude!!!!

DrakeB|B|B|

Also, I liked the remark about the big things between your legs!!!!
drakeshelby

I have no idea what the weather is like in Taft.
------------------------------------------------------------

I have lived in Bakersfield for about 8 years now, Taft is about 25-30 miles SW of here. Its generally pretty good jumping weather all winter. I grew up in the Bay Area and it aint nuthin like that here.
(is it obvious Im avoiding a specific forecast here?)

I grew up mainly in the North Bay Area (Santa Rosa), but I lived all over , S.F., Newark, at one time or another. So where's everyone from?

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I live and work in the east bay. Since I know you must be missing the weather up here I attached a pic of the view right outside of my office. I'll try to get a nice pic of san fran fogged in where all you can see is that huge antenna sticking out of the clouds.

Feel the hate...
Photos here