kansasskydiver

Sony PC-100 removing strap

I own 2 of them. My advise to you is to CUT IT OFF. Disassembly is risky as you might total the camera if you can't get it back together. If it's that big an issue to you then I suggest that you leave it attached and work around it.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I own 2 of them. My advise to you is to CUT IT OFF. Disassembly is risky as you might total the camera if you can't get it back together. If it's that big an issue to you then I suggest that you leave it attached and work around it.

I agree with Lou, i have had two and i cut both of them off once i realized how difficult it was to remove.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I agree with Lou, i have had two and i cut both of them off once i realized how difficult it was to remove.:)

am i missing something with this camera, why have 2 of you guys owned 2 of the cameras? did the crap out on you guys, or just that good that you bought 2?
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

I have the PC5 and have the same issue, I did NOT cut mine off. It is possible. (I haven't seen the model you are using so i'm not postive how it works) but I was able to get it so the hand strap is only connected at one point, i then wrap the strap around the front of the camera (basically in front of where the IR port is) and around the opposite side.. fits in my bonehead still and it isn't cut.

Kevin

***why have 2 of you guys owned 2 of the cameras did the crap out on you guys, or just that good that you bought 2?

Both of mine work fine. I bought the second one because I had a need to have another camera and I wanted a similar "back up" in case something ever went wrong. It also makes battery and access. compatability a non issue.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING