Shawndiver

California to Florida, How Long?

I live in Colorado and AAA tells me it's about a 30 hour drive from Loveland to Orlando. It takes me atleast 24 hours to drive from Loveland to Riverside, Calif.
Good luck.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

60 Hrs +/-

We did it back in September.

Of course that was trading off so almost nonstop.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Ask Bytch. She made the haul from Perris to Sebastian a few months ago.

Yup. Depends on how much sleep you need and how uncomfortable you're willing to be while sleeping.

I left Perris about noon on Tuesday. I arrived in Sebastian Friday evening. But I think I could have gotten here in three days; I stopped a lot and got motel rooms two of the three nights I was on the road.

colleen and i did deland to san diego in 42 or 46 hrs, i believe. i know it was a few hours shy of 2 days.

FYI: I-10 thru texas has to be the longest, most boring stretch of road i have ever been on. if i ever have to make that drive again, i will drive via canada before i drive that section of road again. ;)
BUT, the storm clouds i saw were the absolute coolest ever. and the sand dunes in AZ near Yuma were phenomenal - breathtaking, actually.

a

I think how long depends on what kind of car it is. ;)

Definitely! Also, the money for gas, and the amount of control you can extend over your bladder. :P

Liesurely...I'd guess 5-6 days.

In a hurry, you could do it well under 48 hours. B|

Signed,
The Man with the Cast Iron Shoe :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I drove from P'cola to San Diego in 1996, from San Diego to Jacksonville in 1997, and from Jax to San Diego last year, all for military duty.

Each time, I drove fairly briskly, stopping only for gas, food, pit stops, and rest at night (each night, about 8 hours). Each time, I did the drive in 2 1/2 days.

FYI: I-10 thru texas has to be the longest, most boring stretch of road i have ever been on. if i ever have to make that drive again, i will drive via canada before i drive that section of road again.

No kidding there. I always tried to get part way into Texas before stopping for the night - it takes all day to get across that state, and it is a terribly boring drive. Ugh.

Good luck.

FunBobby