skybytch

magnetic poetry

Anybody seen this before? A bunch of magnets with words on them. Quite addictive. I bought a set a few years ago and had loads of fun with them on my fridge. Got bored with them after awhile and put them away.

Dug the box out recently and put them up on the cabinet in my office. Today the power went out so I needed something to pass the time. So I wrote a poem. And I thought I'd share it with all of you. I figured you were the only ones who could truly appreciate it.

sordid butt worship
behind you always
I am delirious

We have them on our fridge! It's fun to see what new things the kids and my relatives will put up there. One day to tease me, my son put, "Mama is a drunk and needs chocolate." :P My children have never even seen me tipsy! What a smart-ass child I'm raising. *Sniff*...he's gonna be such a good skydiver with that attitude! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i have those on my fridge. this morning my roomie made up a "sentenence" as she put it (and yes, that's the way she says sentence)

"smoke your hairy butt cold"

don't ask, i don't even know.

love them..have 2 sets, but since one is a shakespearean set the poetry seems rather dark most of the time (then again it could just be me) but they are great fun when your hammered and dont remember playing with them till the next morning...

lanquid red goddess
her eyes piercing souls
a cruel knife

or my favorite 2 word poem that seems to reappear often from several different peoples hands..

blow puppy

used to have a website that updated the latest 'fridge compositions' every day...need to get off my ass and start another since i've got so much spare time lately...

I have the children's version and walked in my office to see that someone had taken the past-tense "ed" and made the following phrase...

"ed is hard"

nice. at work, mind you. :$
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M