alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

im working on quitting. its easy when im not around it. but when im drinking and around it, its almost impossible. i have a goal set to quit before eloy. i know i can do it!

I know you can do it too, you're a strong woman. But, I agree with RevJim. You have to pick a day, and say that's the day. I think today at 9:30 sounds good! :)
I'd offer you a kiss as incentive like I did for Turtlespeed, but somehow I don't think it would have the same appeal! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

im working on quitting. its easy when im not around it. but when im drinking and around it, its almost impossible. i have a goal set to quit before eloy. i know i can do it!

I know you can do it too, you're a strong woman. But, I agree with RevJim. You have to pick a day, and say that's the day. I think today at 9:30 sounds good! :)
I'd offer you a kiss as incentive like I did for Turtlespeed, but somehow I don't think it would have the same appeal! :P

oh mama, you guys are so awesome. i just pm'd revjim. since i havent had one since monday. i picked my date already... 12/8/03 at 8am. i wont touch another! i just have to make it through the weekend and i know i can do it. you wont see me smokin in eloy (but i may look smokin;)). i dont need an incentive mama, but are we still on for the 3 way on out balloon jump with me you and tamer with video?

Oh my god.

~swoon~

~faint~

LOL...well, you know, it is Christmas and all, I thought I'd be nice. Merry Christmas, Rev. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh my god.

~swoon~

~faint~

LOL...well, you know, it is Christmas and all, I thought I'd be nice. Merry Christmas, Rev. ;)

Merry Christmas to you too, Andrea. :)
The next thing I know, the holidays will be over and you'll be back to spanking me.

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Nice pics girl. You are a hottie.

I see you have you have a tongue bar. Did that hurt? I am really thinking of getting one.

Here is a pic of me. Right now the only one I have on my computer. What do ya think? (Don't laugh)
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

What do ya think? (Don't laugh)

I think.....

I think......

Can't stop looking long enough to think.....

OK OK OK! I think there are days I wonder why I didn't meet these people before Holy Matrimony. Damn those moral barriers!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

As far as looks go.. I got the short end of the stick. Really I did. So I'm not posting a picture.

I actually posted because I wish I wasn't so shy around good looking women.. because there are some smokin ladies on this website. Oh, and I have a gf, so that would kinda limit me to only flirting :P

(Hiya hunny ;) I know you read the forums sometimes :) )

BUT IF (huge conjunction of 2 words) BUT IF.. I was handsom, had a bit more confidence with the ladies.. or a sweetie already :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Let me put it this way.
EVERYONE is good looking in some way. Some comes more from the inside.
With that said. You have a GF. You can not be bad looking if there is a woman who wanted to go out with you in the first place, to say she is your GF and most of all. Willing to open her legs with you. You are not a dog.
Do us all a favor here. Make it fair. Post a pic of you and your girlfriend. That way we all can see the lucky woman;)

Don't be shy:$. Stand up and say it out loud. I am da MAN! Just make sure your pants are on first.:D
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Ms_Kitty

If your talking about me. I have a boyfriend too.

My mother would kill me if I was a Lezzie.;)

And Rev! Thank You, If I see ya at a DZ. I will save ya a kiss and a hug;)
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Ms_Kitty

yet another hottie.. ...same ideas with the holy matrimony thingyB|B|B|

honestly though...there are allot of hotties, but no one holds a candle to my wife..:P (now if I could only get her to skydive more often...)

I can verify.....Yoshi's honey is a "honey"

So......what IS the rectal temp of a 3 toed sloth?

thanx... and I have always wanted to know...just never cared enough to look up the averages:)

You can kinda say that.
I swing more tword the gf then the bf. The bf is more of a sex buddy. I have more of a relationship with the GF. Plus the BF keeps the mom from asking questions.

Why are you;) Wanna talk:$
Just kidding. Going threw old post last night. Married right?
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Ms_Kitty

You can kinda say that.
I swing more tword the gf then the bf. The bf is more of a sex buddy. I have more of a relationship with the GF. Plus the BF keeps the mom from asking questions.

Why are you;) Wanna talk:$
Just kidding. Going threw old post last night. Married right?

sorry babe! im strictly dickly! nope, im not married. but i really care for someone that lives far away right now:(

That is so sweet. She is a lucky girl.

thanx...she is a lucky girl!:D:D:D...really I am the lucky one..even though she is fairly conservative she did 2 skydives since I wanted her to see what my obsession was all about and why I love jumping so much...