GARYC24

See's candy or Godiva

See's seems to have a better selection in the box, more in the box, and less bucks you will have to dish out for the box.

However, if you are buying for the "high maintenance" type - Go Godiva (you really can taste the difference).

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

In this case, "better" is in the mind of the beholder.

How could anyone ever possibly quantify "better" when it comes to something as intangible as the "quality" of candy?

What would "better" even mean? Higher calorie count? More ounces of chocolate per dollar? A better taste or value?

I personally like Sees more than Godiva, but that's just personal opinion.

Names can impress people. If the person you're buying the chocolate for is a person impressed by the name, then play to that. If you are buying for yourself, sample the same types of chcolates from the two stores and decide for yourself.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I can't taste a difference
But I have had some real or supposively the best German chocolate bars that I hated!
Sort of like caviar..I haven't had that in years..smells like fish, feels weird in your mouth.
I got it as a gift because this year I bought things that friends wouldn't expect from me..hahah I got a few weird.(but not gag gifts) for about 3 people.

I have never been all that impressed with Godiva, but I can't compare to See's because I've never seen that.

My favoriate is from the Belgian Chocolate Shop in Toronto. [www.belgianchocolateshop.com[/url]

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.