smiles

"Skydiving is totally unintelligent."

What he really means is that he got sca-a-ared skydiving, but he's too big of a man to admit it;)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

hm...... well i'd have to say that i'd kill for the opportunity to get to ride in a kick ass jet like that... i'd probably get a bigger rush out of doing that then skydiving. but thats because i mean, how many people get to do something like that. i wouldnt call skydiving unintelligent though :S but i bet crankin some G's in that tigershark was pretty fuckin cool. B|

Twat proberbly tells everyone he's a Skydiver whenhe's not flying fast jets. Who the hell is he anyway? Is he famous Stateside?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

So I sent the journalist this e-mail.

'Flying in the T38A Talon was similar to Smith's one foray into skydiving, but "this is an intelligent rush. Skydiving is totally unintelligent."'

I invite you out to Skydive San Marcos (1-800-skydive) to decide for yourself.

Lets see what he has to say.

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Skydiving vs. plane... it almost came down to that when I came to visit my sister in California this past March. There was a whole 'with or without rig' debate going on in my mind; 'with' won the battle. If, however, Lodi had their P-51 Mustang running (or even the Stearman biplane) in early March I might have taken their plane 'rides' instead. Such experiences are rare in Canada - I agree that the novelty factor contributes to the lust for an activity.

"...what am I doing here at 14,000 ft?..." sure sounds like a born-again whuffo to me:P

Merry Xmas

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I won a ride in the russian L-39 jet fighter trainer in 98 (wristband lottery). I have to say, although it was a once in a lifetime experience/opportunity, it wasnt much of a rush for me..we even did a himmelman turn...which made me ill:$. Prior to the flight, I was offered a brand new rig for the ticket, I wished Id accepted..:( Im still trying to work out why a jet ride v skydiving is more intelligent?:|

----------------------------------------------------
If the shit fits - wear it (blues brothers)--