lewmonst

Call Cajones right now please

Just post your number and we'll all right it down with "do not call" next to it.

Oh, wait, that's probably a bad idea...:P:P

Lew, cool idea, but its a really really really bad idea to put a phone number out on a public forum. Especially one that you can get easily via google (including specific posts).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Bummer, I just now saw this post. It's the day after Christmas, and I'm an hour earlier in time then Cajones. Don't think I want to call and wake him. Number one rule: Don't piss off the Master of Ceremonies for RB's initiations. With my luck he'd have me on the altar licking some hairy belly button.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Bummer, I just now saw this post. It's the day after Christmas, and I'm an hour earlier in time then Cajones. Don't think I want to call and wake him. Number one rule: Don't piss off the Master of Ceremonies for RB's initiations. With my luck he'd have me on the altar licking some hairy belly button.

I thought that you had already agreed to Dave's initiation, you gonna back out NOW?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Looks like Quade spoiled your fun...

It was most excellent to hear from those of you who took the time out from families, drinking, and car crashes (glad you're okay Chile).

I don't have much time to post on dz.com nowadays, so I'll just pop in to give a great big "THANK YOU" to everyone who called.

I do bring a trimmer to initiations, when requested, to put a quick shave on the furry types...

Much love,

Cajones, RBMC

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Didn't get a chance to call ya, cajones, but I did grasp the opportunity to add your number to my cell phone. :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, O great Master of Ceremonies.

See ya in Rantoul '04, with Lew in tow I hope.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I thought that you had already agreed to Dave's initiation, you gonna back out NOW?

In a very loud voice, jumping up and down

Oh Master Cajones, pass the clippers;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey