skybytch

Nights of lights

Went up to St. Augustine on Xmas Eve with Jack (jceman) and Lynn; wanted to get to finish the horsedrawn carraige ride we got thunderstormed out of when I visited in July. We took my dog with us - and she got to go on the carraige ride too. B|

For the whole month of December and into January the city of St Augustine encourages the downtown area buildings to put lots of lights up. It was quite a sight - definitely a neat way to spend Xmas eve. :)

If I was liquered up, would those pics be MORE or LESS blurry? :P

Just kidding Lisa. It looks like it was a wonderful evening. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

But pictures like that can be considered "artsy"...at least until the origins are known. :P

As for your sig line...it's funny when people think they know even the least bit of inside information about what makes someone else tick, especially when their own lives are less than ideal.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Went up to St. Augustine...

Lisa,

You should keep a diary of your muse(s) regarding Florida, and compare your feelings with those from California after a couple of years. I'd love to read a public version some day here on Dropzone. Happy holidays!