sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie II

20 ish hours until we hit the road, Eloy bound!! woo hoo!!! B| If we're not too wiped out we'll stop at Eloy for an hour or two on saturday to meet some people and then head on to phoenix which is where we'll be sleeping at a friend's house. we'll be back either sunday or monday, so be sure to point me at the freebies, because i do love freebies :D

Just got home from Tony Thackers Christmas Party and starting to pack. Nevermind that it's 3:40am and I have to leave in the next 30-40 minutes to make my flight. We were most definitely not sucking in Raeford tonight and Eloy today! See y'all this afternoon!
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

4:10 AM here. Waiting on BigBen and Scooter. My truck is so full that all it lacks is an old lady in a rocking chair.

While I'm waiting...

I've decided to take the Bakersfield route. Down 5 and over to Bakersfield then over and down to 10 and in to Phoenix. Last year the traffic through LA was horrible, so even though the Bakersfield route is a little farther, I think it will be much faster.

When we get into Phoenix, I doubt I'll have room for SkyMama's luggage, but I have a strap and I can drag it.

See you tonight, Eloy peeps.

B|

My truck is so full that all it lacks is an old lady in a rocking chair.

You'll have that when you pick me up at the airport. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

DOH!! i just realized that with all this planning, i still dont even know how to get to the DZ. I'll be coming from the East on I-10. I know i'll drive right through Eloy but what are the particulars? anybody know? thanks! :)

Here goes: I-10 heading West, take Exit 203 (Toltec Rd). Turn right on Toltec Rd. Drive one mile to Hwy 84 (watch your speed--it's only 25 here!). Take right again. Go approximately 2 miles to Tumbleweed Rd. Turn left (you should see signs for the airport here). Now--you're home free! Just drive another mile or so. You should end up in the DZ parking lot. Follow the canopies in the air.

I'll be there Sat. 12/27. Enjoy . . . .
“Keep your elbow up!"

DOH!! i just realized that with all this planning, i still don't even know how to get to the DZ......

I hope you made it. If not, I'll reiterate: We're not sucking in Eloy.

For those not here:
There are LOTS of cool people, and they're putting up sooooo many loads, it'll make your head spin: Otters, King Airs, Skyvans, Balloons... So far (here's a testimonial Betsy) this is a great event that shouldn't be missed....I felt it! (Alright Janice.)

For those who are here:
See you tomorrow.

---Bryce (formerly known as brycewitcher)

---> One Half of Almost Nearly Normal <---

i hope you all are having fun and lots off safe jumps i couldn't make it cause the ex-wife said she couldn't take the kids for x-mas and geuss what she calls at the first of the week after x-mas and wants them so i cancelled my plane tickets and all my reservations there in eloy and i checked on plane tickets to get there for new years eve and they are way to much so the only thing i can say is i wish i could be there but ohh well i had a good x-mas wiht the kids and i will see some of you at the end of january BLUE SKIES have fun be safe

hehe yeah i made it to Eloy, i hung out around there for a few hours, made my level 7 graduation jump, but i had to leave, i'm in phoenix right now but i'll be back either later today or tomorrow to jump. see yall. B| i didnt really meet any dz-er's, except for AlanaB VERY briefly. hopefully when i come back today or tomorrow i'll get to meet and chat with yall more.