jtval

ELOY sucked!!!

Not just coaches, but the very best coaches in this solar system.

True dat, you guys should be RW, FF demi gods and goddesses after the talent pool that made itself available to DZ.commers at this boogie. :D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Much better skydiving this year. WAY more of it worked, and we had coaches on line every day. Not just coaches, but the very best coaches in this solar system.

HMM i didnt even notice LOL:P

I can't say it was more organixzed this year b/c I was only there for 2 days last year.
this year totally rocked though:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

I can't say it was more organixzed this year b/c I was only there for 2 days last year.
this year totally rocked though

It was totally organized. BB outdid herself on this one. Oh and i recognized you this year too JT. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Not just coaches, but the very best coaches in this solar system.

True dat, you guys should be RW, FF demi gods and goddesses after the talent pool that made itself available to DZ.commers at this boogie. :D

Don't leave yourself SM1 and Jari out! The Birdman coaching and suit rental was as good as it gets!

I would just like to say hello to all those cool people I met this year in Eloy, some of you really made it an awesome boogie and hope to see some of you again...:)
Then on a more negative note, to those of you who got pissed off with me for pointing out some of the basice boogie rules, tough, i don't care. My safety is more important than yours, if been unable to pull at 3500 on an A license, and been unable to adhere to the basics then you shouldn't be at boogies endangering others....

Aaahhh better , but to all the others thanks guys it was great....