freefallfreak

X-mas decorations?"

It's a digital camera and doesn't have many options...but I was more concerned with the location of the little red lights...lol.

FFF

ROFLMAO!!!:D:D I didn't even see those the first time!! It's Rudolph the red-dicked reindeer!!:D
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Anyone ever been to the wind tunnel at Pigeon Forge? As you drive down the main street (the only street), there used to be a bear show.

On the outside of the building was two plastic bears, one standing, one on all fours. There were side by side, but when you drove up the street...

I noticed it and asked my son, "Are those bears...?"

I guess the bears would have enjoyed doing that show. "Pick me, pick me!" :D

A guy down the street from me has a great sense of humor. He puts little orange pumpkins on his tree at halloween, to compliment the big american flag made out of lights on his front porch. As the season goes on he adds some turkeys, big lit up ones, some red and green lights, a big plastic Santa on the front porch, a couple of large lit up candles, a nativity scene, a couple of singing angels, also lit up and then 2 green aliens. He pretty much covers all of the bases. Wish I had a camera to share it with you.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

ROFLMAO!!!:D:D I didn't even see those the first time!! It's Rudolph the red-dicked reindeer!!:D

That was my point exactly...these were in the park for three weeks and no one noticed the little red lights placed where they are. I laughed my ass off when I saw them and realised that no one had noticed the little red lights.

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

These were placed in a small park in my little town. No one noticed them until the 5th of Jan. I just thought I'd share them...

I used to pull stunts like that with xmas lights when I was a kid. I once went to two houses, side-by-side, one with all white lights, and one with red and green lights. I unscrewed all the bulbs from both houses, and swapped them. The home with white lights now had red and green, and the home with red and green lights now had all white.

I wished I coulda been there when the homeowner's noticed...

I miss being a kid.