AdD

Best Heist Movie?

Only saw part of The Nine Queens.......looked a little bla to me.

While it's not my number 1, it blew my mind. Gotta watch the whole thing and pay attention. Great writing.
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream

i like the newer italian job over the original, but i like 'the score' with deniro and norton better.

there was another brit flick i saw as a kid, can't remember the title, but it was about a bunch of prisoners who broke out of prison, stole a truckload of paper, took it to the mint, broke in there, printed a bunch of money, hid it and then broke back into prison to finish their sentences. for some reason i think it was called 'seven times seven', but i can't find a trace of it on imdb. does that sound familiar to anyone?
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Reservoir dogs.
The Italian Job-original.
Lock,Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
Snatch

And just for shits and giggles, an obscure movie called 'Restless Natives' which is about two kids holding up tour buses in Scotland, also 'That Sinking Feeling'.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson