Unstable

Anybody make their own Tube Stoes?

First of all, there is no need for any glue at all. Get the raw material, fishermen use it for something. Use a pair of needle-nose pliers to turn one end over about 5mm (turn it inside-out). Insert the closed pliers into the other end and open the pliers to expand the tubing. Now take a pair of hemostats or similar instrument to grab the turned over end of the tubing and insert it into the opened end. Carefully slide the tubing off as you allow the pliers to close and you're done. No need to glue anything, just put the joined end at the base of the larks head knot when you install the tubestow.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

nice pics, they do it differently. My way has the doubled over portion stuck inside the other. That provides enough resistance to it pulling out that no glue is needed.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Thank you for the Pictures. I'm convinced that the correct material must be made out of f*@king unicorn blood or something ~ I tried

a. Wally World
b. Walgreens
c. Hobby Lobby
d. Home Depot
e. True Value

And finally found the right stuff at Pet Co For approximately $9000 Per yard. Monday I'll hit up some of the small medical supply stores and see what they have.
=========Shaun ==========

Thank you for the Pictures. I'm convinced that the correct material must be made out of f*@king unicorn blood or something ~ I tried

a. Wally World
b. Walgreens
c. Hobby Lobby
d. Home Depot
e. True Value

And finally found the right stuff at Pet Co For approximately $9000 Per yard. Monday I'll hit up some of the small medical supply stores and see what they have.

I use silicone tube. It's about $3-$4/m.