skysprite

Anyone -not- wasted?

I'm not anymore, I was earlier though.

I hadn't actually eaten all day (save for some Pringles) so I got sick about an hour ago, toss a good deal of my whiskey up, so I'm pretty much stone cold sober now.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I was probably even boring. Andrea and I left really early...around 1 or 2 am. (I have no idea, really...) I didn't even let Jake initiate me to become a Rodriguez bro. No way. (Hey, Jake claimed that I needed to be topless, and my BF is the only one who sees me topless...)

Thats awsome you reserve yourself just for your boyfriend - I'm sure it pays. I wish there were more people around like that....
=========Shaun ==========

I never had any kind of a problem with drinking in and of itself but I have always liked to keep my wits about me. I came by that realization earlier in my life. There were a few times that I was intoxicated and things happened that I would rather forget about and keep in that distant past.

I hear ya. I've only been drunk twice in my life, and it just isn't my thing. The last time I drank anything I was having a particularly bad couple of weeks and so a friend encouraged me to have a couple and relax. I only had one, but was slipped something. The rest is history. So while that isn't the only reason I don't drink anymore, it sure is a big one.
~skysprite

Friggin drunk skydivers. :P

I don't drink. I feel so out of place.

Hey non-drinking skydivers! [echo?] Let's get together and form an alcohol-free posse!

I've scrupulously avoided mind-altering substances since 1987. I gave up cigarettes in 1990, and sugar last year.

I lost 15 pounds when I knocked off the booze, gained 15 lbs when I quit cigarettes and lost 18 pounds when I laid off the simple carbs.

I have nothing against alcohol in general. I expect I'll bring back another load of firewater when I come back from Serbia again (Slivovitz & Grappa are plentiful & cheap here).

I'm rarely around when people are pounding it down anyway. I go to sleep early, and see the antics on video the next day.

Blue skies,

Winsor

Yeah, I sometimes feel out of place too. I quit drinking about 4 years ago when it started to affect my favorite hobby (moto-x) I used to get pissed at parties when everyone is like 'where's your drink'? So now I just grab one of the plastic keg cups and fill it with iced tea, and the silly drunks probably figure I'm drinking Long Islands;)

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

I like to stay awake to watch the antics. Sometimes I will have a few buy I am not one to get wasted on a consistant basis.

In Eloy I stayed away from the booze on New Year's (yeah Rosa I did, exept for one or two :)
Heather
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!