wingnut

watch out world

wignut is learning to run the engine on a f-16 today (and the next 3 followoing days) pretty soon i'll be sitting in the simulator getting ready to run up the engines and throw her into afterburn(max augmentor).... then after my class is done and i'm certified i'll get to do it for real in a real f-16.... only thing that sux is that i'm prtty sure after the first few times it's gona get old real fast....... oh well.... atleast i will get to mix it up at work a little, sure beats changng tires and fuel tanks and fixing hydralic lines....

That happened years ago to a Techy in the RAf who was engine testing a Lightning. The bugger took off down the runway pulled back and found himself airborne, he was talked down by the tower but later had a nervous breakdown and had to leave the RAF. I heard he go a decent amount of compensation. WOOHOO! First solo in a lightning B|
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Wingi behind the stick of an F-16? We're all gonna die

you seem to still be here from the first time i was in the air.... rest asured though i am not going to be taking it in the air... and i'll be securly tied to a hard point when i'm in burner....

Wingnut, that's a nice ass fuckin photograph. And congratulations btw.

as far as this shit goes....

That happened years ago to a Techy in the RAf who was engine testing a Lightning. The bugger took off down the runway pulled back and found himself airborne, he was talked down by the tower but later had a nervous breakdown and had to leave the RAF. I heard he go a decent amount of compensation. WOOHOO! First solo in a lightning

HOW COOL IS TTHAT???? getting to skip all the training and brow beating and paying attention and hard work to become a pilot.. and you get to take off and fly a freakin jet???? Nervous Breakdown shhhhiiiiiiit. I'd have been making every person I knew and every bar I frequant buying me free drinks forever. Nervous breakdown my ass. that'd be as cool as it gets right there.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Congrats. You've probably paid your dues. I've always said I would give my left nut to fly in a fighter jet. So you get to fly AND keep your body parts. Way too cool. Burn a hole in the sky for all of us who decided to be skydivers instead of working hard to be a jet pilot or an astronaut. "Everytime you go up in the air , you're unsafe.... That's right Iceman, I am unsafe."

HOW COOL IS TTHAT???? getting to skip all the training and brow beating and paying attention and hard work to become a pilot.. and you get to take off and fly a freakin jet????

dude, that is an old picture from an incentive flight i got in sept of 01.. what i'm learning to do now is just run the aircraft for mainatance purposes... no flying involved....