westcoastchica

Elsinore Instructor Fundraising Auction - Open for bidding NOW!

You forgot me, or are you trying to keep me all to yourself????

Bob, $40 going once, twice.......

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................yes, all to myself. It's all about MEMEMEMEME!!!

Hehehe. I will accept defeat gracefully if someone overbids me. I promise. I'm not a stalker. :S[:/] I always lose the cute guys to the gorgeous women. Sigh. I'm just not cut out for this stuff.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

and can someone please post the list of items being auctioned? How can anyone know they want to call in and bid on something if they don't know what's out there?

the confirmed items up for bid are listed at the top of this thread. a few other items have been offered up, including things from mjosparky and michele, and have been added along the way.

i'm hoping anniken can get an updated list posted or to someone to post. ;) she has really been working hard to get this coordinated.

i wish i could be a better help, but i've posted all the info i have. :)
the best way to find out ALL the details about the items already mentioned and any other items that might be available for auction is to call the dropzone at 909-245-9939. they will definitely be able to answer any and all questions. :)

Hi Everybody!

Here is a list of the items we have in the auction so far! New items are constantly coming in so give me a phonecall at Skydive Elsinore 909 245 9939 for info on items or to give bids!

Item#1 Custom Made Surfboard of your choice by Jimmy Simplicio! Value up tp $500. Bids start at $200.00

Item#2 Talon T2 harness, 1996, black with yellow piping on main closing flap. Very good condition!! Looks brand new! Fits main up tp 120 sq ft. Bids start at $400.00

Item#3 RW suit from Tony Suit. Black with blue grippers. Very good condition!! Size:Small

Item #4 FF suit from Hawk Design. Black and white. Size:Large

Item#5 "Millenium" helmet from Bonehead. Brand new! Black, size Large. Bids start at $50.00

Item#6 Brand New Galaxy Altimeter! Bids start at $80.00

Item#7 10 hours computer/network consulting by Ed Dickinson! Bids start at $300.00

Item#8 One "ProTrack" from L&B, only two jumps! Comes with warranty etc. Bids start at $100.00

Item#9 Custom Airbrush paint job for your helmet by Robert Taylor! Robert is very good at was he does-check out Leif's helmet at Skydive Elsinore!! Value up to $300.00 Bids start at $50.00!!!

And there is more to come!!...

All Items are displayed in GroundZero at Elsinore!

Anniken

aha the enigmatic skylord who has been strangely silent for a while and now wants bids placed on the pleasure of his company hmmm i think i see the tactics there....:S

Aha, my Level Three AFF Reserve Side JM, the lovely and elegant Marie! Wow, enigmatic? You Brits! Did you read my account of our AFF-3 jump??

BTW, got your PMd bid of $7,000. ;) If paying by check, please bring two forms of ID. :D

Miss you guys, I'm grounded for a bit. I'll talk to you about it this weekend.

The Enigma Wrapped in a Riddle
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

***It's still okay, despite its limited functionality.:ph34r: I should also note that the lens was replaced as well.:D

Oh no, I took the picture of that thing. It is a braille altimeter. You have to FEEL for the altitude :D. Shark, I copyrighted the photo, and now you owe me about $4,500 in royalties. ;)

See you this weekend!

Bob the enigmatic
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman