julesey

Gift ideas for the man who has everything?

A framed picture of the night sky the day they were born, over the place they were born. You can add a message on the bottom also.

http://www.indigonight.com/order.htm

I recieved this as a present once, I don't think it came form this website as the person also made the frame and it has anchorage's real skyline.

Edit b/c I have fat fingers

youre all looking in the wrong places....

anyway,
julesey,
if the purpose for getting him a gift/memory/endearing thought is a birthday its purdy impossible for anyone to give you an idea without knowing a thing or two about the guy....

how old? how long have he and your friend been dating? does he like romantic things? do you want to share a moment with him, both of them or do you want to do something nice for your G/F and him?

if he's rich. money won't impress him at all. I would even go as far as to say " don't you dare try to buy something expensive, to make him happy"
I take it your friend isn't too rich?... if so, then he understands that he is well off and I would be willing to bet an endearing thought would make his day, year, maybe even make his life!

does he jump too? is he athletic? I mean, give us something to go on! LOL

now Ill check back in a few days and see what's cultivated of this thread...MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION....how much time do you have to plan this?
My photos

My Videos

Thanks for your post. To answer your questions he will be 31 for his birthday. He and my friend have known each other for several months, he is romantic, I'd like to do something just for him as he was just released from the hospital. He does not skydive, is very athletic and loves the outdoors. He also helps people and is involved with charity work. He and my friend have a baby on the way and I was thinking along the lines of that but I'm still unsure. I want something special because he had a close call recently and nearly did not make it.

That enough information for you?:P

"I know it's tuna. But it says chicken. By the sea."