MattM

Coffee

You are welcome :) It was a great video too.

Chad put Evanescance on our team dvd this year..
I spent all summer humming and singing their songs, so I am sure my teammates preferred hearing the real version on our footage ;)

Have a great time with Paraclete this year, you lucky lucky bugger!

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I first started drinking coffee at college to get me through the 7:50 AM classes. I would put milk and sugar in it. Problem was that I kept spilling the sugar and the milk would go sour. SInc ethen I usually drink it black. Of course, we just got a new machine in at work. On eof the flavors is English Toffee. That would be my favorite. Still, it's not so much the caffeine that wakes me up but the punch in the face from the nasty taste :P

Started drinking coffee when I went into the Marine Corps. Strong and black! Only way to drink coffee!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I can't pass this one up since my family owns and operates a coffee farm in Hawaii. We all like darkly roasted Kona coffee - the kind of roast that brings out the oils and sweetness found naturally in the bean. Grind this finely and run through an espresso maker. Add a little heavy cream and you will have the best f*ing cup o' Joe possible. The only thing better would be to sip it in freefall. (BTW: Flavored coffee is cr*p, and is a really good sign that it was made from inferior beans.)

Enjoy your coffee and remember: Coffee is the most important food group. It can be found at both the top and the bottom of the food pyramid. ;)

---> One Half of Almost Nearly Normal <---

I can't pass this one up since my family owns and operates a coffee farm in Hawaii. We all like darkly roasted Kona coffee - the kind of roast that brings out the oils and sweetness found naturally in the bean. Grind this finely and run through an espresso maker. Add a little heavy cream and you will have the best f*ing cup o' Joe possible. The only thing better would be to sip it in freefall. (BTW: Flavored coffee is cr*p, and is a really good sign that it was made from inferior beans.)

Enjoy your coffee and remember: Coffee is the most important food group. It can be found at both the top and the bottom of the food pyramid. ;)

Hey another coffee grower. My fam owns and operates a farm in El Salvador avg elevation +1200 meters, have to ask to make sure. And yes coffee is the most important food group.