bobsled92

Page 69=flaming poop?

I get uneasy every time I pass by page 69 in Feb PARACHUTIST.:$
What does it look like is being shot at your right hand when you open there?:|
not important, just that a chunk of money was spent and "splat!" I didn't expect to see my favorite products being shot at me by Mr. Hankey.[:/]B|
B|Goggles may be needed for picB|

Ahhhhhh but you remembered it didn't you?
Flaming poop or not....the ad caught your attention.:$

But I didn't remember who/what the ad was for. That's why we lost all the really funny commercials in the Super Bowl:(, the product just doesn't stick with consumers. We like the ad but never remember what it is for :( Damn our short term memories, oh well, not many more humerous ads to come :(
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Ahhhhhh but you remembered it didn't you?
Flaming poop or not....the ad caught your attention.:$

But I didn't remember who/what the ad was for. That's why we lost all the really funny commercials in the Super Bowl:(, the product just doesn't stick with consumers. We like the ad but never remember what it is for :( Damn our short term memories, oh well, not many more humerous ads to come :(

ACTUALLY, I keep wanting to proct my hand from gitting poo dinked! (kids around tends to change my terms NAD maturity level at times:ph34r:)

Looks like meatballs in the scan :D

In the magazine, they apper shiny and wet turds.
meatballs?? would you eat that???(I don't even want to watch>Fear Factor??:ph34r:)

But I didn't remember who/what the ad was for. That's why we lost all the really funny commercials in the Super Bowl, the product just doesn't stick with consumers. We like the ad but never remember what it is for Damn our short term memories, oh well, not many more humerous ads to come

That's not true, I'll always remember the skyboarder/goose commercial with the Dew. That was the best superbowl commerical I ever saw. And the flock in pepsi formation was cool at the end.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

But I didn't remember who/what the ad was for. That's why we lost all the really funny commercials in the Super Bowl, the product just doesn't stick with consumers. We like the ad but never remember what it is for Damn our short term memories, oh well, not many more humerous ads to come

That's not true, I'll always remember the skyboarder/goose commercial with the Dew. That was the best superbowl commerical I ever saw. And the flock in pepsi formation was cool at the end.

I'm speaking for the majority, you may be the minority in this case.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'm speaking for the majority, you may be the minority in this case.

Does that mean I get to claim the morally superior position? Do I get to apply double standards too?

Sorry, too much time in political threads. Overall, you're right, but that was just a cool commercial.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*