gerryfuss

the death test

I will die at the ripe old age of 54 on November 21, 2029. Apparently I will of a horrible accident due to a drinking binge after I found out i had cancer. On the brighter side, Alien abduction is not likely, but if I am they most likely will not kill me.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

it says I died in 1962;)
j/k
May 17 2035 at 56 years old
Horrible accident: 15%
Cancer:15%
Alcoholism:12%
Auto felacio:10%
:o
Hell I beat my best guess!:)
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

On the brighter side, Alien abduction is not likely, but if I am they most likely will not kill me.

I always thought that it would be kind of an honor to be abducted by aliens.

These little guys can fly anywhere in the universe and they come here. Then, out of all the people, they pick me.

Here is the best part. After travelling the universe and seeing the sweeping grandeur of the cosmos and what other planets have to offer, they prefer to look up my rear. Wouldn't that make you feel special? :ph34r:

I can just hear one alien saying to another "No, I said I wanted a butt light. Ack ack."

December 2, 2037
at the age of 72 years old.

Just like dear old dad.

I think I'll celebrate that date rather than my birthday. Because, who cares when you're born... it's the day you DIE that you worry about...

I re-took the test saying that I never smoke and it upped my age to 79. I'm definately quitting at 70.
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”