aerialcameraman

hanging harness

In the past I have felt some of your posts were less than helpful. But on this one you hit it right on the head.
+1

Sparky

wow you flip flop more than a politician
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

In the past I have felt some of your posts were less than helpful. But on this one you hit it right on the head.
+1

Sparky

wow you flip flop more than a politician

Wrong, just when I thought there was some hope. I don’t discriminate between good and bad because of the source.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Nay, overall I would rate you as an unkind, mean spirited harbinger of disinformation. It is more than obvious that Pete is correct, and your continuing denial of this simply shows your childlike attitude.
Furthermore, I would like to extend my gratitude to Pete, for his genuine and enduring pursuit of educating the general skydiving populace. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for your harsh words against this prophet of proper emergency protocol.

Nay, overall I would rate you as an unkind, mean spirited harbinger of disinformation. It is more than obvious that Pete is correct, and your continuing denial of this simply shows your childlike attitude.
Furthermore, I would like to extend my gratitude to Pete, for his genuine and enduring pursuit of educating the general skydiving populace. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for your harsh words against this prophet of proper emergency protocol.

straight from the horse's mouth :)
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

All I can do is offer my sincere apologies to Pete and all other young sky gods who have obtained mad skills (sorry, miss spelling is just wrong) and knowledge far exceeding their experience level. I beg forgiveness and will strive to do better in the future. :(

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

All I can do is offer my sincere apologies to Pete and all other young sky gods who have obtained mad skills (sorry, miss spelling is just wrong) and knowledge far exceeding their experience level. I beg forgiveness and will strive to do better in the future. :(

Sparky

~I just got a prepaid order from some quartermaster in Hell...they want 50 million Parkas!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

straight from the horse's mouth :)

You don't pick up on sarcasm very well, do you?