manifestbitch

anybody wanna go to tx?

I'm thinkin' this choice of restaurant isn't going to help slow my fall-rate any...:P:)

I already fall like a bat outta Hell...I'm trying to get smaller here...naw f&ck it...I'll bring all y'all some NW chocolate and make everyone down there fatter! I always tell everyone up here at SDS when I bring donuts to the DZ that I'm just doin' my part to increase the nation's average fall rate...;):P:D I gotta find someone to keep up with me, dammit! :ph34r:

What Do I look floaty to you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Which One?

AOT, or that other summer thing?
there is ALWAYS a shindig at Aggieland.

AOT = Ags over Texas?

I was referring to the summer thing. Aggieland is only about 1.5 hrs (tops) away from my house, could make a one day trip sometime, only if there is some good jumping. B|

A healthy fall rate is a good thing. It gives guys like me a better chance at being in the formation!B|

I need to print this on my gear bag or somethin'...remind me it ain't so bad! :)Damn floaty butts! They must fall FASTER!! :ph34r:

I have presents for you an' yer girl and for TurtleSpeed when I get there...;) I'll be booking my plane tickets tonight or tomorrow. I can't wait to get outta Washington STATE!!! YEAH!!!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm flying down on my own to Dallas, but will drive down to see the Aggie's on the 27th of Feb and will only be there that day. (I'm on a business trip for my company)

Everyone else that was talking about it are coming in March. ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.