turtlespeed

I'm Taking bids

OK, as you know, Clay is in Houston now.
Soooooooooo, who ever has been offended, irked, upset, disgruntled, and or generally PISSED OFF by what Clay has said or done, has an opportunity to get even.

Please post your desire and how much of a fee you are sending to me to "get your revenge"

I'll do what I can to avenge everyone listed, but time is limited and I do have to pick up Slappie[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

[QUOTE]I'll do what I can to avenge everyone listed, but time is limited and I do have to pick up Slappie No you don't.. :S I just need our orginizer to get with it and name a place.. I think I have to PICK YOU up :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

What do I need to post a schedule?

OK - 20 gets you a couple bruised ribs
40 'll get you some serious facial bruising
50 'll get ya some casting needed
100 'll get you one full limb cast
250 'll get you some irreperable damage
500 'll get you a full body cast
1000 ' noone 'll ever recognize him
2000, I'll take his sheep away from him
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

[QUOTE]I'll do what I can to avenge everyone listed, but time is limited and I do have to pick up Slappie No you don't.. :S I just need our orginizer to get with it and name a place.. I think I have to PICK YOU up :ph34r:

Naw dood, i got the Caddie!

Ok bro you pickin me up.. we be pimpin!! :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Please note that my $5 bid for sheep removal was simultaneous with Turtlespeed's above it . . . I do not have $2000. Sorry.

Kelly

You could however (fuck the Grammer and Punctuation) get a collection together.

ASSCUSE me?? I just hooked you up, dood! And I made the call in the Houston thread. :P

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

ASSCUSE me?? I just hooked you up, dood! And I made the call in the Houston thread. :P

My bad :ph34r:

TURTLE Get on the road!! Dammit!! I'm thirsty!

Clay is not so bad. He makes me laugh. He has never stolen any of my underthings (or seen any of them for that matter), but that would be kinda funny too...

. . . That You Are Aware Of. Remember these words.:ph34r:;)