Zeemax

Shock admissions by SKYMAMA!!

Makes me want him

Have you no shame!!!!!!!

You are just now figuring that out. Hey, who the hell am I having dinner with on Monday night;) Yeah, that's me, no shame, go to dinner with just any darn Canadian. Oh shit, Steve will be there too:$
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Makes me want him;)

Line forms to the left. Take a number.

:D Dose that mean you "dress to the left"?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Line forms to the left. Take a number.

:D Dose that mean you "dress to the left"?

No, I "hang" to the left. If you need a demonstration I can oblige.

Okay, let me get the magnifying glass, some tweezers and some pepper.

Why you ask? I'll have the magnifying glass looking for what's hanging. I'll place pepper under your nose, so that when you sneeze I can grab it with the tweezers.

although, i did find this one of clay...

so tell us something we didn't already know...

http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=604AD0D8-62E7-11D8-A0C3-E3635E514682

then that would explain this one:

http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=3B6FA4BA-632C-11D8-9CB1-E3635E514682

:D

edited to add: DTOXX, that was some funny shit you sent to your friend w/the rat. i was pissing myself laughing!

Say, doesn't skymama, Andrea, have a husband and kid? How can she be so interested in so many other guys? Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I would be horrified if my Carl was that way! One time a guy bought me a jump ticket to appologize for something, and he hit the roof. I didn't used to be into manogomy, but for some reason since I fell in love the 1st time with my pilot, and the 2nd time with my Carl I have suddenly become completely disinterested in other dudes! Maybe I just caught something, but I haven't gotten over it for years, and I know my dudes were pretty happy it overcame my wilder, wanton ways or yore! ;)

Annie,
Mary here, we have meet at WFFC the last few years. I'm not sure if you remember me or not. I do LO in the lower experience tent and do the ten way speed star every year with Mary Farwell.

Andrea is recently divorced and has two children. She is a wonderful mother and a great person. I think you have misinterpreted the guys here, the teasing is all in good clean fun.

See ya at WFFC.
Mar

Hello,
Yes, I know Andrea. I have been observing her since she first started jumping. I am not being critical in the least, just making an observation. She likes my Carl a lot. I tend to get a bit over protective of him sometimes. I know that's wrong, but I just can't help it. I'm in love and therefore very fragile in some respects and over sensitive. This love thing is scary and makes you a little off balanced, crazy, and irrational. It's like an illness. It's only happened a couple times in my life, so I don't do it very well. Please forgive me.

Hi Mary,
You know, Mary Farwell is one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever met, both inside and out! :)
Her dude Roger Ponce is a knock out too, though just as hard as my dude to handle at times. We both have the pleasure of riding 2 very tempetuous broncos, but both the most gorgeous stallions! I email her often. I will say "Hello" for you next time I talk to her! I wanted so much to join you guys on those 10-ways, but since I hurt my neck I haven't been up for that kind of thing of late. [:/]