Tinkerbelle

Why are people so mean?

Ok, you're out . . . you got a dollar? :D

Kelly

Sure do!! Got a few dollahs, you gunna make me hollah for a dollah??

Oh yea.. well what can I get for five dollars? hmmm....

anyone else notice that this threat it in ful-on, internet-chubby hijack mode? I mean hell... theres about five differnt converstions goin on.... gotta love it!!! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

BACK OFF YOU COCK BLOCKIN FOOOOOS!!! This is mine an Kelly's convo bout dolla's and holla's!! >:(>:(

heheheee :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Hey, Slappie, you don't own me . . . I'll talk to anyone that can help me buy my bling . . . Who's got $150?

:D:D:D

Kelly

HAHAHAHAAAA :ph34r::ph34r: wait I got shot down!! :o:o:S:(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

BACK OFF YOU COCK BLOCKIN FOOOOOS!!! This is mine an Kelly's convo bout dolla's and holla's!! >:(>:(

heheheee :ph34r:

[CAPS] I ant cock blockin biooch! you better respect who you frontin on, ho! [/CAPS] :P

oh yea.. just ask kelly where she got that sig line! :D:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

wait I got shot down!!

Don't worry dude, it's moving in the right direction. She said you don't own her. You don't want to own that furniture, you want to rent. ;)

actually im guessin he just wants to BORROW that G-ride! :$
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I will not start the fire, I will not start the fire.

D 9944, earned it and proud of it. Come on everyone, post your number. Show that you earned it.

Funny I was gunna say that I earned that number too!
Or at least the right to use it. >:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Deas this make you feel better to know my original D-number? Do you also know how long I jumped before I ever got any lisences whatsoever? I thought then rather insignificant. Didn't actually get one 'till I had to for some boogie! It was the same case for Bob- he was up in Alaska when they started the lisencing stuff and though he should have been #!, or near to that he is bitter since they promised to save him a low number, but they gave the first couple hundred to a bunch of mikitary guys. Bob got cheated, so he denounces his D-number and prefers I use it as his emasary. My D-number does not reflect my time in the sport either so I had no problem obliging Bob by being the keeper and perveyer of his number. And as Bob puts it, if you don't like it, tough shit!
If you really need to know also... I will be in DeLand Florida with my Carl my not so secret lover for my b-day at the end of March when I will turn 36, and for his on April 15th. I am a natural blond, with hair that goes down to my knees, and I am about 5'3" 100 lbs. I've even got some World records to my name! Anything more you need to know? I got my undergraduate degrees with honors and a Phi Beta Kappa in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology-Genentics with a minor in Physics, got my Masters Degree in Phydical Chemistry, had a fellowship studying copper channels at the University in Berne, Switzerland and worked at the Cyclotron in Cerne doing X-ray Crystallography, determining the structures of complex biological molecules through diffraction gratings and the use fancy computers to do molecular modeling. I spent oodles of time in college and 1 year in Medical school.
I play the violin (was in the El Camino Symphony), the piano, the flute, and mandolin. I ski, SCUBA, ice skate, modern dance, ballet, Hungarian and Zydico dance, rock climg, and am an awesome skydiver! Anything more you need to look up? Just ask! Oh yeah, and I'm really cute too! ;)

wowza...thanks for the history lesson and all the rest too.
As for me...I'm just plain ol everyday run of the mill pixie.
Better for me to be thought a fool than to open my mouth and remove all doubt. Then again...why do fools fall in love...why do birds sing so gay and lovers await the break of day...why do they fall in love...lallalaaaaaa