Zeemax

eeeep seb boogie help!

Ok, heres the deal..

The sebastian boogie in march. Weekend of 19-22.

Heres the thing, i have the option of flying out on either the 18th, or 16th.

i need to get 24 jumps in so i can do my 100th in my most favourite place in the world.

if i fly out on the 18th it means doing 8 a day, which will knacker me out (remember its a boogie, i need night energy too) and i cant afford to pay a packer. this will be a very cheap trip (very poor)

if i fly out on the 12th it means i stand a better chance of getting them all in, but i dont even have a place sorted to crash for the shorter time, let alone these extra days. Plus it means more money on food and shit...

What would you do? :D
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I'd ask some nice local resident if I could borrow her tent. :P

i think i know someone named Lisa that may have one....shes often a bytch though so she may not let you use it ;):P:P

Correction: She's ALWAYS a bytch, but that's ok, it's a good thing. ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'd take the Bytch up on her tent. If you bring me Maltesers, I'll pitch mine right next to yours and keep you company. ;)

As far as food goes, I learned in Eloy that you can get by at a boogie with eating very little. Pick up some fruit, Slim Fast and bottled water and you'll be good to go. You're not there to eat, you're there to skydive! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i agree with Mama....food is a crutch in skydiving....if your jumping hard you can grab a couple pieces of toast for breakfast...jump all day and not have to worry about lunch, and have beer for dinner....good diet huh.:D
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Pick up some fruit, Slim Fast and bottled water and you'll be good to go. You're not there to eat, you're there to skydive!

I agree--eating is a waste of time! But you got sick with that diet... :( Maybe we should add some energy bars or extra vitamins to it! ;)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Actually, I had the free breakfast at the hotel, energy bars and I did have dinner at night. He's young, so I figured he could keep going on less than an old lady like me. :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah, but then you got sick... Maybe we should add some energy bars to that diet!

Yep, I think a protein bar or two is in order along with that diet. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

He's young, so I figured he could keep going on less than an old lady like me.

"Old lady"?! Gimme a break!!! You must just be looking for compliments or something... :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Old lady"?! Gimme a break!!! You must just be looking for compliments or something

LOL...well, I have a daughter in High School and I'm turning 39 in a few months. I ain't no spring chicken. :ph34r:

He's young, so I figured he could keep going on less than an old lady like me.

"Old lady"?! Gimme a break!!! You must just be looking for compliments or something... :P

Mama looking for compliments??? never.....she gets them all the time anyway.

Hey Lollie....how you been? Never thanked you for the jump in ELoy....hope your boogie was as fun as mine was.....that movie sucked too diidnt it?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: whos idea was that anyway??
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Hey Lollie....how you been? Never thanked you for the jump in ELoy....hope your boogie was as fun as mine was.....that movie sucked too diidnt it? whos idea was that anyway??

I'm excellent, and that should be jumps, plural... you were along for at least two, if not three with me! ;) I had a rad time in Eloy, but I haven't jumped since... it's tragic! Weather sux and no one's at the dz, since they're all down in Ixtapa and such. I am desperately in need of some air time! Ah well, I'm saving all my pennies for spring break and Europe next year anyway. What are you up to??

(Oh, and the movie did suck... no clue whose idea it was. :))

-Miranda

i agree with Mama....food is a crutch in skydiving....if your jumping hard you can grab a couple pieces of toast for breakfast...jump all day and not have to worry about lunch, and have beer for dinner....good diet huh

Gee, i didn't have a problem getting food in eloy...:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i'm such a retard. The other flight is only the 16th. Not as early as the 12th.

As to food, you've obviously never met me ;) i eat all day. Constantly. Even when i sleep. :S

But yes of course i will bring maltesers!

now all i need to do is work how i'm going to get from the airport to the DZ, then back again.. ahhh minor details!

i'm so freaking happy. This country sucks. B|

*edit* flights are now booked, theres no going back now :D

Let me know what date you land?
I`ll be in orlando on 18th complete with
hire-car:)boogie,as I`ll be honeymooning so I can`t
jump too much.
---------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
No really,if only someone had a camera!

eeeep as in 'eeeeeep' :o

seb as in sebastian

boogie as in, um, boogie...

chapdog, cheers, but sadly i get there tuesday the 16th and am leaving monday!