kelel01

Anyone tried hypnotherapy to break a bad habit?

??? Need some info here, guys! Thanks!

Kelly

Noooooooooo please say your not trying to break your sexual addiction for guys nicknamed Slappie!!??

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

??? Need some info here, guys! Thanks!

Kelly

Noooooooooo please say your not trying to break your sexual addiction for guys nicknamed Slappie!!??

HEYYYYYY - I heard her when she said it, she said "Aversion" not addiction.:P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It is my worst habit . . . ;):D

Kelly

Much like smoking, it's a nasty, disgusting habit that offends everyone around you ;)

[personal attack] aaaaaaaaaa fuck you :):P:P:P [/personal attack] :ph34r::ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I downloaded a hypnotherapy session off kazaa.

I tried it for "Never hate studying ever again" or something of the sort.

I was bored and was supposed to be studying so I gave it a try.

Worked for me for about a week, was pretty weird, but it faded and I became a slacker again =(

Anyways

Worked for me for a bit

Hope that helps

Peace

Sean
Sean In Thailand

Never done it but I have seen a guy get hipnotized on stage and was told to act like a dog every time he heard a bell. The funniest thing was the third or fourth time he heard a bell he went over and stuck his face in the hipnotists ass!!:D
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Went for hypnotherapy in 1994 to try and quit smoking. Haven't had a cigarette in 10 years. Total cost...$39.00. One of the best investments I've ever made.

However, I went with 2 other people and neither of them were able to quit for more than 2 weeks. Whether it works for you or not depends on your motivation. I would say, like the patch, it doesn't work for everyone but IMO it's worth a try. I was super motivated.