skydiver30960

Should I shave my upper body?

If there's anything I've learned from the threads I've seen posted here, it's to have no shame. SO...

In the spirit of the earlier "do you shave the nether-regions" from a couple days ago (shave the boys and trim everything else, btw), should I shave my upper body (chest, back and arms)?

Info that might be necessary: I'm sorta built, not total hardbody, but not a couch potato either. I'm not grizzly bear hairy, just sorta hairy on the arms, back, and chest. The thing is it's kinda long and whispy. When the wind blows strong my arms look like a field of grain swaying in the breeze. It bugs the hell out of me and I want to shave it. The girlfriend sez not to because it looks stupid when it's growing back in. Part of me sez to do what the girlfriend wants because her opinion matters most in these matters (NOT all matters, though) but this smells like a "lover's lie" if you know what i mean.

So what do I do?

Elvisio "rattlin' my can of Foamy" Rodriguez

If anything, get waxed. It will be bothersome when it all grows in at once from shaving. Waxing isn't so bad (well, i've done my legs), and it doesn't all grow back so quick.

I would listen to the girlfriend, but if it realllly bothers you, go ahead and shave it. If you don't like it, hell, it'll grow back! :p I would personally rather that my boyfriend didn't shave. But, he's not covered from head to toe with long black hair, either:P

Angela

Ya and then you should put oil all over, pierce your ears, bleach and spike your hair, wear one of those shell necklaces, get a pair of those small lensed sunglasses and whatever else you need to do to look like one of those mtv spring break choads. :S

Guys that shave are gay :P
Men are supposed to have hair, its sexy. Besides, shaving is a hassle and you will get ingrown hairs with coarse hair like chest hair.

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" --Steven Wright

Elvisio you sick fuck!! Good to see ya on the forums!! B|B|B|

My opinion, I don't think so. Keep the netherdudes tidy, but as far as upper body, don't do it unless you become a totally ripped body builder, and if you keep drinking like normal, it ain't gonna happen bro. ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Personally I think a smooth chest and arms on a man is not as sexy as some hair; HOWEVER, in your case you say it's long and wispy... so... in this case I suggest you could have the back hair lasered off, like on Extreme Makeover.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson